one of those days.

Lady_Samantha
on 3/24/12 2:40 am - Wellfleet, MA
 I'm having one of those days where everything sucks. My husband isn't helping either. I just feel really depressed an I want to cry!!!!!! HELP!!!!

Jennifer M.
on 3/24/12 2:46 am - MN
RNY on 02/17/12
 Seriously, you need a dose of cute.  :)   http://icanhascheezburger.com/

mskris8199
on 3/24/12 2:46 am
RNY on 03/06/12

I'm sorry your husband isn't being supportive.  I was crying last night because...hell I dont' know why.  I guess I just felt totally overwhelmed with my feelings and new lifestyling.  I wasn't really sad, moreso just overcome with emotion.  Hang in there sweetie!  Things will get better.  I'm sending lots of good vibes and happy thoughts your way!

HW: 292 lbs.  GW:160 lbs.  Dream Weight: 140 lbs.

hoosierapple
on 3/24/12 3:11 am
Revision on 06/05/18

throw him in the cold waters of the cape!  lol....

Seriously though... Maybe take a nap, sometimes that helps me when I have one if those days!  It kinda resets the whole day!

On the upside... It's not to far out from the cape season starting, which means the crowd will be hopping and the warm weather isn't far behind!  Cape season makes me smile, I've already got my trips down planned!  

sweet-tart2012
on 3/24/12 4:56 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
    Several people have felt like that after the operation.  Probably hormonal.  Hang in there it will get better.  Rent a good movie that makes you cry - that way you have an excuse (if you need one for your husband) or dump some cold water on him - that should make YOU feel better!!  LOL  Taking your vitamins should eventually help, plus proteins from what I can gather.  Sending warm thoughts your way -  Feel better soon!!A warm soaking bath with a good book might help also.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 329 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 163 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?