REALITY!!!

CheriMay
on 4/4/12 12:33 pm - Jackson, NJ
 I see the number on the scale, I see the size on the clothes, reality is I am smaller. Reality is that when someone is coming my way down a hall I don't have to side step 3 feet out of the way, we'll pass by comfortably. Reality is that I don't have to shop in the plus size section any more and yes I will fit into that XL without trying it on. Reality is that I don't have to eat to have friends and socialize they like me any way. Reality is I don't have to take the long route around the diner, I can cut through the tables and I'll make it through with room to spare. Reality is that 1 yogurt for breakfast is more then enough to eat, no need for a breakfast sandwhich also. Reality is that when I cross my legs they will stay there, not slip down. Reality is that I don't need to use the beach towel after a shower anymore, I can use a regular towel and there is plenty of material to dry me off. Reality is I can sit on the floor now and get up without getting on all fours to do so. Reality is that I can reach my feet to tie my shoes and even make the bows neatly in the middle, not to the insides of my feet. Reality is that when I am seated at a table, just because a person passes behind me doesn't mean I need to pull into the table, they are just passing by without any effort. Reality is that it doesn't matter if I wait in line an hour for a ride at an amusement park, I will get on and I will fit in the seat. Reality is that when I look down not only do I see my feet but I can see my legs too. Reality is I only have one chin, not three!! Reality is that when I lay down to sleep at night the apnea won't take me out as I do so cause it went away. Reality is that I won't lose my feet to diabetes and will run with my son as he learns to walk cause the diabetes went away. Reality is that my esophagus will make it more years in tact because the GERD went away. Reality is that I do not need those size 32 shirts in the closet anymore, it's time to accept reality and let them go. Let it all go and live in today's.... Reality!!

Melissa G.
on 4/4/12 12:37 pm - Littleton, CO
RNY on 02/27/12
Awesome Post!

Congrats to you on your reality.  Mine isn't quite the same, but with your post I am excited to get to your reality.

Melissa

mirlyn2012
on 4/4/12 12:41 pm - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
What a beautiful post! I think all of us can relate to most of it. You go girl!
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
stlfocus
on 4/4/12 12:51 pm - IA
What a wonderful reality!

BWB
on 4/4/12 1:01 pm
I can relate to all of your realities..plus, I don't have to ask for a seat belt extender on an airplane anymore. That was always so embarrassing.

awsmechica
on 4/4/12 1:05 pm - Ft Campbell, KY
I absolutely LOVE this!!!Thank you for posting!
trishb07
on 4/4/12 1:09 pm
RNY on 06/06/12

this makes me excited!!! Can't wait till  its my turn!!!

L. Matteson
on 4/4/12 2:31 pm
RNY on 07/02/12

MNJourney
on 4/4/12 3:06 pm
Love your reality! Well said too!

HW:317 SW:255 CW:147

mskris8199
on 4/4/12 3:29 pm
RNY on 03/06/12
 Love it!!!
HW: 292 lbs.  GW:160 lbs.  Dream Weight: 140 lbs.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 346 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 302 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics