Do you think this could mean a defiecency?

yahpraiser
on 4/21/12 9:44 am - danville, AL
I have been meaning to ask about this. I cant get enough dill pickles. I eat 2 a day and want more. This has been going on for about 3 weeks. Today I ate 5 spears. ( not at one time over the coarse of the day) and want more.
Mimiterri
on 4/21/12 9:55 am - Claremore, OK
RNY on 02/27/12
I have been craving them like crazy for the past few weeks. I eat a few spears a day for a snack.

yahpraiser
on 4/21/12 11:34 am - danville, AL
Well I guess Iam not in this alone. LOL
poet_kelly
on 4/21/12 10:00 am - OH
Probably not.  What kind of deficiency do you think it would be?  I think you're just craving pickles.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

yahpraiser
on 4/21/12 11:33 am - danville, AL
I just didnt know. I really dont want to eat much of anything. Iam 9 weeks out and things still dont taste good and most things make my pouch uncomfortable. Not dill pickles though. I am in love with them right now.
MichelleNC
on 4/21/12 10:13 am
 LLOL I just ate 3 today and my 3 year old asked for one.....his first time eating one PRICELESS!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

yahpraiser
on 4/21/12 11:41 am - danville, AL
Did he like it? Its funny most things make my pouch unhappy so I really don't eat a lot of anything but soup and beans. You would think all that vinegar and salt would make it upset. Not at all though. The spears are my favorite. I never ate the spears before surgery. I thought I HAD to have the baby dills. Not anymore don't want those little things I want a big spear. I did buy the lower sodium this time. I got the ones made with sea salt last time. I read somewhere that sea salt has less sodium. Don't know how that works.
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/12 11:42 am - AZ

Dill pickles are so yum!!!! I love them. The only problem, not so yum when they come back up!!!!! When I was prego I ate jar after jar, got sick and the taste was so bad I didnt eat them for 5 years. So be careful and dont eat them when your stomach is acting up.

yahpraiser
on 4/21/12 12:45 pm - danville, AL
Thanks. I dont eat alot at one time still.
hedrider
on 4/21/12 11:46 am - Midlothian, TX
 You could just need the sodium.

I crave pickles sometimes.  I crave raw fruits and veggies too most times.  My labs show I'm not deficient.  Sometimes we just have cravings.  :)
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Most Active
Recent Topics