What are you eating/doing today?? Back to work Tuesday

KittenLove
on 5/28/12 11:05 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Sore as all get out today -- ran on Saturday and yesterday and Sunday's Body Pump Revenge has set in today -- big time. I managed 20 min on the arctrainer and 10 min on the bike trying to work some soreness out.

Eats-
- Click and skim
- Atkins Daybreak Cinnamon Bar
- Baby carrots, small apple, the last of my watermelon
- hamburger patty and steamed veggies
- dinner is hamburger patty and spinach salad

gotta plan a nighttime snack to watch Pt 2 of the Hatfield/McCoy mini series on History Channel. Kevin Coster rocked part one last night!!

meow

Be happy. 

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/28/12 11:09 pm - Baltimore, MD
 I so want to get back to doing Body Pump but the only times it's offered at my gym when I could possible make it is at 5:45 a.m. I don't even think I exist at 5:45 a.m. Ugh!!! Need to make a point to chat with the fitness director to see what the problem is. I suspect they don't have an instructor available in the evenings.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

KittenLove
on 5/28/12 11:34 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
THey've cut five classes from my gym for the summer but I'm not sure which ones yet. If I do BP, it's usually the Saturday 815 am class but this one was the Sunday 3pm....other than that, I do yoga at 530 on Wednesday and my goal is to do the Monday 6 am spin class!!!!!!!!!!

Um, you could be the instructor!! : )

Be happy. 

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/28/12 11:44 pm - Baltimore, MD
 Heh. That's funny. That would require I could get through a class without cursing.

As soon as I get settled I want to see about taking the exam to be a Zumba instructor though. That I could do for an hour no problem.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

KittenLove
on 5/29/12 2:16 am - Around Knoxville, TN
YOu may think I'm crazy but Zumba gives me motion sickness! I've been uber sensitive to motion sickness since I was a very small child -- I even get myself sick driving to work somedays!

Be happy. 

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/29/12 2:27 am - Baltimore, MD
 I never got it from Zumba but I notice post-op I CANNOT do carnival rides that spin you around. Causes symptom of dumping times four million!

I love Zumba and belly dancing. Any excuse to try and be slinky ;) Meow!

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/12 11:25 pm
RNY on 04/18/12
I had a great weekend!  Got to spend lots of time with my husband who is otherwise working his crazy summer hours.  :)

I stuck to the plan all weekend, even packing a lunch for when we went to a car show on Sunday; my husband had a gyro and a cheeseburger, lucky him!

Today it's back to work AND my six-week post-op appointment with my surgeon and dietician.

B: 4 oz. Greek yogurt with 1T sugar-free peach preserves and a pinch of Splenda
S: Unjury Strawberry Sorbet shake
L: 2 oz. deli sliced chicken breast and 2 oz. Babybel Light cheese
S: 12 oz. decaf with Unjury Chocolate Classic
D: Probably 2 oz. of beef w/ au jus and 2 oz. green beans
S: some sort of protein drink
Tiffani A.
on 5/28/12 11:34 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
 Posting here because I've noticed my carbs have been out of control lately. Time to get back on track. This weekend I finally figured out how to make hot protein! I tried 3 or 4 times early out and got those icky floaters and gave up, but on Saturday I decided to pull up the post on bariatric foodie and try one more time and success! I've been missing out for a long time!! Thanks Nik!! Anyway...on the menu today:

Hot protein coffee (LOVE!)
Omlette with spinach and mushrooms
Leftover chicken from yesterday with cucumber salad
Grilled pork loin with sautéed zucchini 
Greek yogurt with strawberries

I live a few blocks from the beach so tonight I plan to take a bike ride and walk on the beach with the kids. My 5 year old is finally comfortable riding with out training wheels so we will be doing a lot of riding now!! 

Have a blessed day everyone.
Ksan32
on 5/29/12 1:00 am - AZ
 Use hand blender! I have coffee protein every morning. One teaspoon of decaf and 46 grams of protein with shot of sf caramel. Yummy!

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/29/12 1:49 am - Baltimore, MD
 My method takes practice but the benefit is that you don't dirty up any additional equipment!

http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/2011/12/bf-basics-how-to -make-hot-protein-drink.html 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 289 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 281 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views