What are you eating/doing today?? Back to work Tuesday

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/29/12 1:50 am - Baltimore, MD
 WOOT! It works. It takes some practice but it does work!

Congrats on getting it right. :)

Here's the link to my method for making hot protein drinks, for anyone else who might want/need it:

http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/2011/12/bf-basics-how-to -make-hot-protein-drink.html 

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Kahwren
on 5/28/12 11:58 pm - MI
Wedding weekend is over!!! Hurray! It was very successful and wonderful. I am ready to get back on healthy balance again. Whew! I am 2 weeks away from being 1 year post sugery. Less 80lbs and countless inches gone.  I do feel confident that I have adapted to a healthy way of living that would not have been possible without RYN.
B: Watermelon, cheese stick
S: peanuts, cheese stick
L: Tuna salad, apple
S: Celery w/ peanut butter
D: tilapia, green beans, fruit
S: sf popsicle
                                 I love my RYN! Have a blessed day everyone. Karen

Kenochs84
on 5/29/12 12:27 am - PA
RNY on 01/03/12
 Today is a long day for me...Wor****il 5...then class from 6-8:40.  Blah.  I wish I was still on vacation!  Trying to get back on track this week. 

B:  Ham, Egg, and Cheese
L:  Turkey Deli Meat, Cheese, maybe on some light whole wheat toast
S:  Cracker Barrell Cheese Stick- Reduced Fat
D:  A salad of some sort...but not sure from where (eating out due to going straight from work to school)
S:  Either cheese, sugar free pudding, or a slice of light whole wheat toast with pb on it.  

soozieq
on 5/29/12 12:59 am, edited 5/29/12 1:09 am
I have a busy day today. Got my workout in this morning (did Day 1 of P90X with my 10 year old daughter) and we were both PATHETIC! lol Sad thing is, I'll probably be really sore tomorrow from such a pathetic workout.

I have a hair appointment at noon - getting a cut and color.
Then I have to run to the nursery to pick up my hanging baskets.
Later tonight my husband and I are taking our girls to the circus.

As far as food:

B: Protein Shake
S: Greek yogurt w/ fresh strawberries and a little Fibre 1 cereal (thanks for that tip, Nik, it has definitely helped keep me from getting backed up. lol)
L: Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
S: Cottage Cheese
D: Santa Fe Chicken Salad
Suzanne    RNY:  4/17/12  -   HW:  267  -   SW: - 256  -   GW:  150           
LJ1972
on 5/29/12 1:16 am - FL
I had a great weekend! Yesterday got a little bonkers with calories - had a Quest bar before bed, so that put me over the edge of "not bad" into "ooops". I started training for a sprint tri on Sunday, following a program. Today is supposed to be bike 5miles, but I work out with my trainer at 1. Not sure I could survive both!
Need to make a deposit, go buy dog food and then work 10hrs.

B - 1Tbs peanut butter on a flatout foldit (ww)
L - Quest
S - cottage cheese w/ sf jello and fruit
D - scrambled egg with shrimp, pepper and cheese, probably P28 toast
S - turkey pepperoni and LC cheese

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

happy_baker
on 5/29/12 3:09 am
RNY on 02/15/12
 *fistbump*  Back in the gym today!  And let me tell you, my body WANTED it. i hopped up on the treadmill and ran. I watched people out the huge picture window, listened to my music, and just ran. It felt light and effortless, like I could go on forever. I ended up running 1.08 miles before my chest starting getting tight and I backed off. I walked the last 5 minutes or so. I know running a mile doesn't seem like much, but I couldn't even do that in high school gym class, so it's a pretty big victory for me. 

I picked up two new shifts at the pool. I was teaching 4-5 year olds Tues/Thurs and babies on Sunday. But I got scheduled in for two baby classes Mon and Weds as well. So it's going to be a busy week for me for the next couple months. 

I had an Atkins shake for breakfast (BEFORE my workout, Nik! :D)
Having a protein granola bar for brunch. 
Lunch will be the meatballs from a Lean Cuisine
Probably a cheese stick for snack
And dinner will be tuna salad on a whole grain english muffin with avocado and tomato. 
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/29/12 3:18 am - Baltimore, MD
 You go girl!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

JB1114
on 5/29/12 3:20 am, edited 5/29/12 3:20 am - Grain Valley, MO
Back to work.....ugh. I'm retiring August 31st so my workdays seem longer.

Today:

Click Frappe
Breakfast On the Go
Fage w/berries
ProJoe
Nik's Kick Arse Chili
1 homemade Red Lobster biscuit
Banana
Spinach salad w/strawberries & walnuts
Chicken sausage

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/29/12 4:59 am - Baltimore, MD
 Do you make your biscuits with Carbquik? I have been wanting to try the recipe on the box but I'm afraid I'll like them too much!

Christina135
on 5/29/12 4:52 am
Hello all...

Breakfast : coffee (to be specific, grande americano with heavy whipping cream and splenda)

Lunch: Grilled chicken breast, no skin, raw broccoli, plain greek yogurt for dipping.

Snack: Not sure...

Dinner: Not sure...

Stay proteiny my friends.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?