I'm 22 months post op.... my journey successes and screw ups

terilynn112
on 10/14/12 2:05 am - maryland, NY
I'm now 22 months post op, and 3 days too.... I'm at my all time lowest weight. Seriously I weighed more than this in 9th grade. I'm at 176. I've lost 20 pounds since my tummy tuck (although my ticker doesn't show it, as I'd gained about 10 pounds). I hit as low as 183 in January this year. I gained back up to 195, I wasn't weighing. Wasn't measuring my foods. Wasn'****ching what I ate/drank. Stepped on a scale and scared myself straight. Still went ahead with tummy tuck, as I was still in the same size 12's. Down from a womans 24W. I'll take it. I had my tummy tuck, and went well. My body swells like crazy, so I had to take it slow with eating. Reminded me of the early days. I went back to shakes (YUCK). I slowly introduced the puree's and soft solids. Etc. You know how it goes. Through doing that, I've gone back to fully feeling the "restriction" and needing less and less food. I lost 19 pounds... am now at 176. The tummy tuck hurt like the dickens. MUCH worse than my bypass (lap). Much worse than my csections. But I'm at the point it was well worth a couple weeks of pain. I love my new tummy... and show it off at each chance I get. People must think I'm NUTS! I feel much like a new mommy, showing off my baby. There is a photo (totally clothed) of me and my tummy two weeks ago in my profile photos. (My son is in the background).

Enjoy

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

Marilyn101
on 10/14/12 2:21 am - FL
Congratulations..
Hvfaith
on 10/14/12 9:02 am - St Albert, Canada
 Way to go!  So glad you were able to get the tuck, AND that you were able to get back on track quickly with your lifestyle!  You are a gret inspiration, thank for sharing!

HW: 360 lbs; 1st Clinic Weighin: 343.7 lbs; SW: 318 lbs; LW 221lbs; Regain 256lbs  

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 13 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 291 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 337 views