feeling extremely hungry.

ChorizaNicole
on 10/24/12 10:43 am - CA
RNY on 06/20/12
 Havent felt like this in awhile. i feel so hungry almost to the point it hurts; however idk what i want nor feel like cooking. i tried filling up on water to insure it isnt head hunger, and well my tummy is screaming FEED ME SEAMORE!

Heidi T.
on 10/24/12 10:50 am
RNY on 01/31/12
 When that happens to me I eat a bananna seems to fill me right up.

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
Robin R.
on 10/24/12 10:51 am - PA
RNY on 10/12/12
cottage cheese, greek yogurt, nuts, sf pudding or jello, string cheese, fruit or veggie?.... try filling up on a protein shake mixed with milk instead of water. thats all i can think of for non cooking protein and nutrients.....

Rebecki65
on 10/24/12 4:22 pm - OR
RNY on 08/20/12
I'm right there with you.  It seems to hit me about every two hours.  I try to keep high protein stuff on hand to grab when it hits.  Fresh deli lunch meat, high protein yogurt, cheeses, etc.  I try to always go to protein first so that I can get as much in as I can.

I don't have any advice, but I just wanted you to know that you weren't alone. 

Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life!      
HW: 243  CW: 157  SW: 217
RNY: 8/20/12  Age: 48 Height: 5'3"

I've lost 86lbs!  Lost 90, but the honeymoon phase is over.  Now the real work begins!

cclopez
on 10/27/12 1:38 pm
We have the exact same surgery date, I have been hungry since a few days after surgery. My nutritionist doesn't want me to get in the habit of snacking so I have incorporated one protein bar a day to help with the hunger. Try Quest bars. 20 g protein, only 5 g sugar, 160 calories 25 carbs and very dense. Otherwise I eat 4 oz of food three times a day. It is getting harder because in addition to the physical hunger I am getting some head hunger. I have lost 70 lbs and have 40 more to go. The bars have really helped me stay on track. Also I don't drin****il an hour after I eat.

Christina
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 345 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 218 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views