Am I able to eat too much???

TaysMom
on 11/27/12 2:59 am - Covington, GA

Hello All!

Question:  I am one year post-op RNY.   Today for lunch I had a salad from Zaxby's with grilled chicken.  No bread and light ranch dressing.  My question is should I have been able to eat all the chicken with just a little lettuce left over?  This is the first time I have been able to eat this much.

SoCaPinkLady
on 11/27/12 3:02 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

How many ounces of chicken do they put on the salad?

Lori                               

TaysMom
on 11/27/12 3:10 am - Covington, GA

I just checked the site it appears to be about one breast filet.

Dee.spunk
on 11/27/12 3:20 am - Sacramento, CA
I can eat more now than before. and lettuce is easy to eat a lot of because once chewed, it turns to mulch and it's mostly water. But I would continue to measure. It's important to do that cause our eyes really are bigger than our stomachs. Sometimes, when I dont measure I eat more than I should, and ten minutes later I'm paying for it.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

doloresd
on 11/27/12 3:20 am - FL

I am 14 months out, I buy a lot of fast food salads, My fave is the apple cranberry salad with grilled chicken at BK,  I can only eat the chicken an about 1/2 cup of greens.  Throw most of it away.  It is 4 oz of chicken though, I measure everything.

A. C
on 11/27/12 3:31 am

i can eat a TON of salad, to be honest.

i don't have to throw anything away, i'm able to bring leftovers home and have them for dinner :)

i can sometimes eat a lot of chicken, too - but i try to limit that by cutting it in half before hand, and filling up more on the veggies.

i am 12.5 months out, for what its worth.

HW: 376   SW: 354  

Fatback2
on 11/27/12 4:08 am

I have been that way for along time,  I can it chicken and fish like a normal person.  Yes, I do feel guilty afterwards too.  I do not  dump!  Salad is good too, I used regular dressing.  Just make sure you hit the gym to burn those extra calories off.

Most Active
Recent Topics