6month post op class on monday

ChorizaNicole
on 12/6/12 2:00 pm - CA
RNY on 06/20/12
I have been away awhile busy with life. My labs came back and my iron is very low I was informed I need to take additional iron supplements. I am nervous for the class I feel like I am up and down and now stuck at 195 -197. Ive lost a bit of motivation that I had pre up and slacking on my work outs. Did anyone else hit a as I call it blah moment around this time?

I know this may sound crazy. I know ive lost weight as nothing at all fits me including my shoes *grr*, yet though everyone comments are positive with an ocassional negative ones I don't see what everyone else does... when I look on the mirror I still see the woman I was a year ago pre surgery at 296lbs *sigh* when will I see me? Anywho I have vented enough
Sherry T.
on 12/6/12 7:14 pm - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
Right there with ya chicka! New job, pending divorce and being a single mom again....I have my six month appt next Thursday and I haven't met my target of 30%.....and I will be closer to 7 months due to scheduling. The food is good its just the exercise and water. I've got to take time for me. I started at 399 and now 292 but 17 of that is pre-op so he doesn't count that but I sure do!

My issue was I never thought I was 399 so its hard losing 107 lbs and still can't wear my size 24 jeans.

Hang in there!!!

Sherry
MultiMom
on 12/6/12 8:34 pm, edited 12/6/12 8:35 pm - NH

You both have lost about 100 pounds in 6 months!! No pun intended, but that is HUGE!! Hold your head high and keep at it....nothing negative is acceptable, from yourself or anyone else. This post-op time is very difficult for all of us to one degree or another. Sometimes a little therapy can be an amazing thing to help the brain realize the changes that you are going through and to embrace them.

When the scales slow down is not the time for you to slow down....keep at it ladies!!! 

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Lisa T.
on 12/6/12 10:35 pm - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 06/07/12

Great words of encouragement!  Keep fighting the good fight ladies - cue Rocky soundtrack music :)

Height 4'11"  HW:  235  SW:  230  GW:  130   RNY 6/7/12   

ChorizaNicole
on 12/7/12 2:53 am - CA
RNY on 06/20/12
Essentially I have lost about 80 + pounds since surgery the additional 20 was pre surgery and dieting myself but you're right I truly appreciate the kind words of encouragement this post op time frame is really insane it definitely does numbers on brain but I surely will keep up with the process we have a long ways to go
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 260 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 120 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?