Here we go..

Melissish
on 1/26/13 10:02 pm
RNY on 01/28/13
In less than 24hrs, my surgery will be done. I feel at peace at this moment. I'm sure in the morning this will change. I spent the begining of last week under so much stress and aniexty, but about 2 days ago I decided to change my attitude and release all the aniexty. I've felt very good ever since that. I know I am doing the right thing. I understand that there can be complications. I CHOOSE not to dwell on the negative side of life. I'm not unrealistic, I just choose to focus on the more poitive side of life. Nothing wrong with that. I've lost 40lbs on my own in the last 5 months, and I am so proud of that. Still have a ways to go, but I know I can do this. All I ask is that you all might stop and say a small prayer for me that everything will go smoothly and I will recover quickly and this new part of my life can begin on a good note. Thank you all for support from this site, and I'm excited to have you all with me on this journey. "Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it." "Positive attitude, brings positive results."

Lessoflinda
on 1/26/13 10:05 pm - NY
Good luck and prayers to you....I was really aprehensive for two weeks before surgery, but eerily calm the morning of.....

Linda, Endwell, NY RNY 11/5/12

SoCaPinkLady
on 1/26/13 10:10 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Great Attitude!!! I wish you the best and let us know how you are doing!!!!

Lori                               

Tammy S.
on 1/26/13 10:13 pm - DE
Best of luck. You will do great! I worry about everything, but was actually very calm right before my surgery. I knew it was the right choice for me. I wish you a speedy recovery and congratulations on your progress so far!!

Michelle H.
on 1/26/13 10:18 pm
RNY on 01/24/13
You will do great with that attitude. Deep breaths and lots of prayers. I will be saying some for you. I got home yesterday and I am feeling really good. I know there will be challenging days, but it is one day at a time.

cajungirl
on 1/26/13 10:33 pm
Love your attitude, it will serve you well. Best wishes on your surgery and wishing you a super smooth recovery.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Lindah55
on 1/26/13 11:28 pm - OR
RNY on 10/09/12

You will do fine this is a exciting time in your life.wink

Tt165
on 1/26/13 11:57 pm - West Terre Haute, IN

Wow! Your story is exactly how I felt prior to surgery.....a nervous wrec****il about 48 hours before surgery and then, peace and tranquility... I will be praying for you..... 

Carpe Diem:)

TXKashmir
on 1/27/13 12:28 am - Grand Prairie, TX

Prayers have been said - you are gonna do great!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

Poppygail
on 1/27/13 12:34 am - Florence, KY
RNY on 03/06/13

Congratulations on your relaxed attitude, I think it will serve you well. Although my surgery is not quite here yet, I feel exactly the same way. Best of luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics