Feeling kinda Blah

JamieM269
on 1/29/13 2:14 am - MI

I don't think I was prepared for the emotional rollercoaster I was going to have post op.  Lately I feel like just crying at every corner.  A commercial on TV, a compliment from a co-worker, just everything and anything.  I have forever lost 43 pounds as of today and I am so proud of myself!  Emotional or not I will not give up or give in, there are many more pounds to lose and goals to concur.  2013 is my year to succeed.  

To top off my crazy emotions, I feel like CRAP!  Headaches, body aches, exhausted, nauseous but went to Dr's today and no flu so that's good I guess.

Thanks for letting me vent

Jamie 

Vdekker
on 1/29/13 2:37 am - Mt
RNY on 12/21/12

I am five weeks post op and I agree with you the past several days that is all I have done is cry.  I was reading in earlier posts today about anti depressants and I am going to talk to my MD tomorrow about them.  I don't know if you take them or not but this is something I am going to look into.  And yes 2013 is the year to succeed!!!!

Megan S.
on 1/29/13 2:46 am - Baltimore, MD
RNY on 03/07/13

Seems like from all I've read, everyone goes through that. It's your hormones and losing fat...so it's a good thing!! Shed happy tears that you have made a great decision to make your life healthier and happier!!!

~Megan

Dee.spunk
on 1/29/13 4:19 am - Sacramento, CA
It's totally normal. You're body is burning fat and as that happens, the fat releases estrogen, which in turn can make you feel crappy. So feel good! That means you're burning fat, which is what you want!

You need a good cry! Don't hold back, just let it all out. You'll feel better after. I would put on a movie and just cry it all out! It passes. And then a few months later you may experience it again...

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

JamieM269
on 1/29/13 8:37 am - MI

Thanks for all the encouragement!

Most Active
Recent Topics