What are you doing/eating today? TGIF!!

Stephanie M.
on 2/8/13 12:07 am - Los Angeles, CA

Good morning all! 

I just found out I got a summer internship that I really wanted, so I'm very excited about that. Yesterday, I slept about 16 hours, so I am feeling very energized! It was definitely much needed. Today, I am cleaning, doing homework, teaching kickboxing at 3pm, and having a relaxing night.  

Foods:

Breakfast: egg whites with a slice of whole wheat toast

Lunch: Salad with chicken breast

Dinner: Leftover cajun mix

Snack: Apple with peanut butter

Have a great day all! 

Kenochs84
on 2/8/13 12:28 am - PA
RNY on 01/03/12

B:  Leftover omelet from dinner at the diner last night

S:  Nada...jus****er and some coffee

L:  Leftover pork and sauerkraut (Pa Dutch all the way)

S:  Probably either a cheese square or a piece of light ww toast with pb and a banana

D:  Unsure. Possibly a rotisserie chicken with some veggies and mashed potoates? 

Gym is hopefully in the cards tonight! 

Neen L.
on 2/8/13 1:01 am - Arlington, VA

Congratulations on the internship! That is wonderful news. :-)

Happy Friday everyone! I started off my day with a 90 minute yoga flow and am feeling pretty good this morning, albeit a little sore from some new, challenging poses. These fasted workouts have been absolutely wonderful and an exercise in discipline that is refreshing. Just here at wor****il 4 and then it's the weekend!

Jus****er and coffee during the day today and meals and snacks in the evening. Dinner will probably be leftovers from the chicken I roasted last night. I am going to make a Thai cabbage/peanut salad to go along with it and maybe a pan of focaccia.

Snacks will be spread out over the rest of the evening and will likely be an egg with wheat toast, kashi caramel/chocolate protein bar, and a 2.5 oz. turkey sausage from my very favorite farm.

I hope everybody has a great Friday. Those of you up in New England stay warm and safe from Nemo! I confess I miss a good old fashioned Nor'easter from time to time. Silly, but they remind me of meeting my now-husband for the first time in the middle of a Boston winter.

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

annaboo1
on 2/8/13 4:28 am - NC

Happy Friday ;) Looking forward to the weekend. I get to go do Bridesmaid stuff with my BFF!! LOL, in her first wedding I looked like a huge purple elephant. It should be much better this time around!

1) Celery and PB (where have you been all my life?)

2) Chicken tender and a couple of potato wedges (today is my day "off"

3) PB on a few crackers. (sensing a theme?)

4) Got a meeting tonight with our motorcycle club, so probably pizza :(

I'm sure that will be it. Pizza fills me up but good.

Everybody have a great weekend!

HW/SW/GW/CW                       
330/280/160/154
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/13 6:17 am
RNY on 04/18/12

Might skip the gym tonight...  Yeah, I'm skipping the gym tonight!  It's date night.  Hubby and I are having dinner out and maybe a movie.

B - 3/4 cup Kashi Go Lean High Protein with 1/2 cup Silk Light and 2 prunes

S - Decaf protein latte

L - Small Wendy's chili

S - Decaf protein latte

D - One slice (if that!) of Angelo's deep dish pizza 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 286 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 256 views