An all time low Post Op & All time Exercise routine Post Op all in one Day!

billmacc7
on 3/3/13 1:51 am - MA

Hi All,

Had to share that I was 195 today. This is an ALL TIME low for me Post Op from a High of 346 before WLS. Also, in my training for my 1st 1/2 Marathon in 2 weeks did a 13.1 mile run in 2 Hours, 20 Minutes. If you are a New or recently had Surgery the things your are capable of Post Op are UNLIMITED!!!!

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

thynnlynn
on 3/3/13 2:02 am - MI

Congrats on your weight loss.  Good luck on your upcoming 1.2 marathon. (I accidently typed marathin! mail)

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

billmacc7
on 3/3/13 10:46 am - MA

Thanks thynnlynn!

kiss

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

shedevilbecca
on 3/3/13 3:02 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13
Your post inspires me! I am still post op since my my own schedule won't allow it till June. I am doing phase one of my two phase diet and sometimes I think how am I going to do this?!?! Then I read a post like this and think YES I CAN!!!! Thanks for sharing!

billmacc7
on 3/3/13 10:47 am - MA

Thanks shedvilbeca...I appreciate and YES I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

karenp8
on 3/3/13 3:37 am - Brighton, IL

Congratulations on your weight loss and your exercise time too. Keep up the hard work!

billmacc7
on 3/3/13 10:47 am - MA

Thanks Karen

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

OldmanJim
on 3/3/13 4:40 am - AZ

You are the "Da Man" Bill.  I agree with you that it's great to be below 200.  Your training is both amazing and an inspiration to all the newbies and wannabes.  We haven't posted each other in awhile but I follow you on the Men's Forum each week.  Will be rooting for you on your 1/2 marathon.

I finally caught you.  I am 10 months out from the start of my program on May 1, 2012.  I also weighed 186.4 on Friday and that puts me at 150.6 lost since my high weight.  It's been an amazing journey with a few bumps and hills to climb.  I can't do all the exercising and running that you and most of the other men on the forum do.  I'll never run again but I can walk 2 miles continuously on a treadmill at 3.2 mph and don't need any oxygen.  In fact I haven't used my oxygen in about 8 or 10 weeks.  My energy level is 10 or 20 times what it was a year ago.  My wife is in shock over all the work I do around the house compared to just sitting in my recliner day after day and eating myself to death.

Talk to you again after your marathon.

Jim   

billmacc7
on 3/3/13 10:49 am - MA

Hi OldManJim,

Thanks for the kind words...and Congrats to you on all your success...you deserve it and I am sure it has been life altering...

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

K B.
on 3/4/13 8:15 pm
RNY on 04/30/12

Hey Bill!! Congratulations :) I am 10 months post op and ran my first 1/2 marathon on the 24th down in New Orleans! I finished in 2:18:36. It was an amazing feeling and I have now signed up to run a second one in May!! Talk about completely changing our lives around! Good luck and I look forward to hearing how it goes!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 238 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 266 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 269 views