Gallbladder??

Melissish
on 3/9/13 9:33 pm
RNY on 01/28/13
Okay, so yeaterday I went house hunting with my mother in law. My husband and I are in the process of buying a home. My mother in law and I stopped for lunch and I ate 2 small bites of salad 2 small pieces of chicken about the size of nickels, and 1 piece of broccoli the size of a nickel, all things I've eaten before. I noticed the last time I ate chicken even though it was small piece and I chewed well, my pouch was irritated, well it was irritated yesterday but not unbearable as we walked around store. After about 45 mins we got in vat and I started driving and drinking some water. All of a sudden I started having the most excruciating pains going from my chest and into my back. I felt like I could breath and was having a heart attack. I pulled over jumped out and tried to move around but it got even worse I was holding my chest doubled over. Trying to burp or something. My mother in law almost called 911. I was just begging for it to stop, or me to die...that's how painful, and I have very high pain tolerance. Finally I threw up on the parking lot. The first time I've thrown up since surgery. Went in store and threw up 2 more times, then I felt fine. Everyone says it sounds like gallbladder attack?
Weighting2Bskinny
on 3/9/13 9:59 pm
Oh gosh. I'm sorry that happened to you. You should definitly go to the dr.

GOD BLESS YOU            
KatBee
on 3/9/13 10:14 pm

Is it your right side? Gallbladder pain can feel like a heart attack. It absolutely sucks. check w/ your Dr. My pain was so bad at the end that I would have allowed someone to take it out w/ a spoon

Sherrie P.
on 3/10/13 3:07 am
RNY on 02/06/13

My friend got a piece of chicken stuck and described the exact same experience you had.  

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

katzmeow13
on 3/10/13 7:48 am

I had that kind of pain with 2 bites of chicken... Was stressed, didn't pay attention to the size of bite and how quickly I was eating... Let me tell you those were the only two bites that went in that night instead of out. Chicken is always the size of my thumbnail now and chew chew chewed.

i had my gallbladder taken out 2 years before my RNY. The pain was insane... Bt most of my attacks happened in the middle of the night and would last for 2-6 hrs.

all of my pain was upper right tummy...under my liver and through to the back... Some people get right shoulder pain.

HW:282      pre-opti W: 268       CW: 172.       SW:255.5

Surgery: RNY   Jan. 17, 2013   Dr Raiche   OTTAWA

Most Active
Recent Topics