Symptoms of ulcer

kisersassy
on 4/25/13 11:52 am - Stanaford, WV
RNY on 10/29/12
Hello. I think I might have an ulcer developing! It started about a few weeks ago where I would feel this numbness tingling feeling on left side of middle part of my back. Well this week I noticed that I would start getting real gassy bloated feeling in my stomach the same time my back would feel weird well over the past couple days I eat or drink and it hurts and Burns and only takes a little amount to feel uncomfortable now. I called surgeon and the office said try malanta well I just took some and it made my stomach feel like it was blowing up with an air pump now just burning pain. I am 6 months post op not sure if I should call back tonight after hours or wait till monday their office is closed on fridays

ro
Vdekker
on 4/26/13 12:43 am - Mt
RNY on 12/21/12

I am 4 months out and found out about a month ago I have an ulcer.  After about 6 weeks I was really starting to vomit a lot and I could eat something one day and through it up the next and the worst was in the evening.   So after about a month or so of that we did a scope and found the ulcer.  I didn't have the pain you are talking about, just could not keep food down.  I am on Carafate now and that has made a huge difference.  I do get some irritation once in a while now but not often.  Good luck.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views
Recent Topics