Menu for the day PLZ HELP

Kay1975
on 6/10/13 1:57 am - PA

Can anyone tell me a sample of their menu at 8 months out.  This is mine...

Breakfast.... Protein Shake or Eggs with cheese

Snack... Cheese stick of yogurt/ peanuts

Lunch.... Grilled chicken with cottage cheese

Snack... Fruit(watermelon or banana)

Dinner.. Salmon with veggies....

This is only bringing me around 70 protein a day.  I am supposed to get in 90.  Any suggestions.. I would love to see a sample menu of someone else 

Plz help!!!

Kay Kay

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/10/13 2:03 am

if you like protein shakes - I would add one more in the afternoon. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

poet_kelly
on 6/10/13 2:05 am - OH

Add a snack before bed.  That would give you more protein.  Or add some protein with your afternoon snack - have half a banana with peanut butter on it or have some fruit with some cheese.

How are you making your protein shake for breakfast?  It might be easy to add a little more protein to that.  Make it with milk instead of water, or add an extra half-scoop of protein powder.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

K. L
on 6/10/13 3:11 am
RNY on 08/20/12
On a good day I eat:

B: protein shake with fruit
L: Light and Fit Greek yogurt, TVP and string cheese
S: protein bar (Quest)
D: meat and veggie
S: protein dessert (ie plain Greek yogurt with cheesecake pudding mix and a few chocolate chips)
S: sometimes if I'm still hungry and have worked out hard I have another snack, such as sugar free Popsicles, popcorn or a spoonful of peanut butter
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 146 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views