3-week stall

aliceindietland
on 6/30/13 11:42 pm
RNY on 06/11/13

Wow, that actually IS a thing.  I only lost a pound last week. :-p

"The first thing I've got to do," said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, "is to grow to my right size again..." -- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: http://therightsize.wordpress.com   Twitter: @therightsize  HW: 365  SW: 346 CW: 254

AnchorsAweigh
on 7/1/13 12:56 am

I didn't mind the 3-week stall because I expected it. It happened again around 7 or 8 weeks and it lasted for about 2 weeks. At first that was discouraging, but once it passed I lost 7 pounds in a week. I really think you lose and then your body needs a 'catch-up' period, followed by another big loss. However it comes off, we are well on our way!

Mph05mph06
on 7/1/13 1:02 am
I had mine the day before you and I'm still stalled... It's driving me mad!
JJ_
on 7/1/13 2:58 am

Ummmm, losing a lb. is not a stall.  That is still forward movement.  A stall is when you do not lose ANY WEIGHT WHATSOEVER for a minimum of two weeks or more.

Congrats on the pound lost.

Judy

aliceindietland
on 7/1/13 3:04 am
RNY on 06/11/13

I doubt that there's an official definition. :)  It seems to be very common that weight loss slows considerably around the 3-week mark, and then picks back up again.  That's all I meant.

"The first thing I've got to do," said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, "is to grow to my right size again..." -- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: http://therightsize.wordpress.com   Twitter: @therightsize  HW: 365  SW: 346 CW: 254

diane48
on 7/1/13 4:46 am
RNY on 05/07/13

My 3 week stall finally broke.  3 pounds in the last couple of days after 30 days of no loss is fantastic!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 299 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 301 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
Recent Topics