Crystal Lite / Protein

Coder
on 8/31/13 11:13 am - PA
RNY on 12/18/13

Can you add a little bit of unflavored protein in your crystal lite?

poet_kelly
on 8/31/13 11:24 am - OH

Sure.  It may affect the taste/thickness of the drink, though.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

65rosesmom
on 8/31/13 11:38 am

Special K makes a lemonade powder that is like crystal light and it has some protein...maybe 6 grams in it.    I don't need it anymore, but in the early days when I needed extra protein for the times I was sipping away I did and it was pretty good, though not cheap.   There was also another brand like Whey 2 Go or something that made them with even more protein, but I found them gritty and I didn't buy them again.

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

Calla Lily
on 8/31/13 11:52 am
RNY on 01/23/12

I used to add vanilla protein powder to the cherry pomegranate flavored crystal light. I haven't tried it recently but when I was early out I enjoyed it!

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

PetHairMagnet
on 8/31/13 12:16 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

If you like a creamsicle type flavor, the vanilla bean torte with any fruity flavor is perfect!  

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Nurseratchet26
on 8/31/13 12:22 pm - VA

I tried it, didn't turn out so well:(

Ceithlenn
on 8/31/13 1:42 pm - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

The fruit flavored nectars work great with crystal light or mio and the consistency doesn't get too creamy or thick. 

I use fuzzy navel protein with tangerine mio

roadside lemonade protein with either tea mio (for arnold palmer type drink), or fruit punch, or blueberry pomegranate. 

Heather

Most Active
Recent Topics