Surgery on Monday!

jenorama
on 10/1/13 5:47 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I had my last pre-surgical visit this morning and all systems are go for surgery on Monday.  I am nervous and excited and I want to take the opportunity to thank all the folks on the board for the loads of information these past few months.  Between this site and the Palo Alto Medical Foundation's Bariatric program in Mountain View I'm feeling pretty well prepared.  We'll see how my preconceptions will have changed by Monday afternoon!  :D  

I have so many things I'm looking forward to post-surgery, including but not limited to the 4 storage crates of smaller clothes I have stocked in my closet from when I lost weight with HMR.  Oh Lucky Brand jeans, we will be united once more!  Oh hello airplane seat belt extender!  I don't need you anymore!  (If anyone needs one, PM me)  Hello bicycle!  You no longer have to tremble in fear!  What's that?  The cruise ship has a rock climbing wall?  Hell yes I want to try it out!  Disneyland with my 11 year old niece?  Let's go!

So much awesomeness to look forward to.  Thank you all so much!

Jen

Lisa O.
on 10/1/13 6:56 am - Snoqualmie, WA

Congrats, Jen!

You sound super excited as you should be!  You will be exactly one week before me, so take good notes and keep us posted!

Best regards, 

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

-Babydoll-
on 10/1/13 8:17 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Congratulations and good luck!

debbysjourney
on 10/1/13 2:28 pm
RNY on 10/14/13

And 1 week before me too!  Congratulations!!  

Debbie  

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 256 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 12 replies · 62 views