20 pounds gone!

proudmami135
on 10/2/13 4:13 am - OH
RNY on 09/16/13

Doesn't look like it or feel like it, but the scale says 20 pounds is gone 

Where did you first notice the weight loss on your body? (face, arms, legs, stomach, etc.)  I've noticed my face doesn't look as puffy but I credit that to not inhaling tons of pop anymore. 

cajungirl
on 10/2/13 4:22 am

Congrat!

Mine was face also then the lower half of my body.  It took forever it felt like to lose on the top half.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

The Salty Hag
on 10/2/13 5:01 am
RNY on 05/20/13
I noticed the weight loss first in my face and sadly, my chest. Major bummer to see the girls go, but oh well..
I'm still happy with my results so far.
Congrats on that first 20!!

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Danimar
on 10/2/13 6:26 am - San Antonio, TX

I had my RNY the same day you did, 9/16, and I'm right there with ya.  20 pounds down, noticeable loss in my face, and my bras are starting to look a bit dimply under my shirt lately.  I'm going to have to get new ones soon.  My pants are looser, but I'm not quite in the next size down yet, so it still feels kind of the same.  I also read a lot of posts about people's tastes changing or noticing other little things like increased smell, but so far, I just kind of feel the same.  Maybe that other stuff comes later. Congrats on your loss!! 

Sarah R.
on 10/2/13 6:30 am

I noticed in my face first...upper body lost the most right away and now its pretty even everywhere.

ashley95
on 10/2/13 7:24 am - CA

I also noticed it in my face first.

-Babydoll-
on 10/2/13 8:20 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
I noticed in my face and hands first, but not long after my boobs starting getting smaller *sniff,sniff* lol I haven't noticed it anywhere else really other thanmy clothes being looser. Everyone else can notice but me, I still feel I look the same other thanmy face and hands and boobs.

averybyrd
on 10/2/13 8:29 am

My order went hands, face and boobs, ribs. I probably didn't really notice until almost 30 pounds. Now that I'm nearly 45, I can see it a little more. Taking pictures weekly helps. 

Lora R.
on 10/2/13 11:39 am
RNY on 09/12/13

Noticed in face and boobs first.  Today I was walking and could feel my pants sagging in the butt area :)

RNY: 9/12/13 HW:  347  SW:  315  CW:  183  BEST THING I EVER DID FOR MYSELF! 

Littlescribbler
on 10/2/13 11:44 am - Milford, NH

I had surgery on September 16th too! I'm down 21 lbs. I can feel it in the way I'm moving around. Congratulations on your loss!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 183 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?