190 calorie personal pan pizza recipe!!!!!!

LaToya N.
on 10/19/13 10:04 am - MD
RNY on 11/19/12

My children make me a better person and a healthier person. My 7 year old came up with a great recipe that is the perfect answer to my pizza addiction. Here is a recipe for the great personal pan topizza:    1 whole wheat tortilla, 4 tbs of pizza sauce, handful of mozzarella cheese, 5 turkey pepparoni. bake at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes. It is a good portion for us and only 190 calories! You have to try it!                                                                                                               

JustCK
on 10/19/13 11:13 am

Yum! Thanks for sharing, can't wait until I can have bread!

jenorama
on 10/19/13 11:42 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

Pizza quesadilla is also really good and quick to put together. I saw on Buzzfeed the other day a list of low carb recipes, including one for pizza made with a cauliflower crust. Basically you whizz down the raw cauliflower in the food processor, cook it and then squeeze as much water as you can out of it. Then shape it into a crust shape and put on your toppings. I understand the key is getting the water out for a nice crispy crust. I am really looking forward to giving this a go!

Jen

LadyLilMax
on 10/20/13 2:35 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

How creative of your 7 yr old!  Look forward to seeing her on a cooking show in the future!  Sounds really good!

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

momjan
on 10/20/13 1:37 pm - Canada

After three years, I still can't eat much bread; it seems to scratch my innards.  So, I don't pu**** and don't bother with bread, potatoes, rice, pasta.  I stick to the proteins and if I want spaghetti, will eat the sauce, or sometimes, use Shirataki tofu noodles instead.  For pizzas, there is a mexican farmer's cheese - can't remember the name - that doesn't melt.  You can use that for a base of a pizza; or there are recipes out there for slices of pepperoni baked crisp and then topped with the tomato sauce and whatever else.  Also a recipe out there for a pizza crust made with eggs and a few other things.  Look on this site, under the recipes; it's there.....

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 268 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 280 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 322 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views