NSV - kinda funny:)

Nancy B.
on 11/26/13 11:37 pm - ND

I stopped at the grocery store where my husband is the manager for a few last minute Thanksgiving items last night.  I texted and told him to come find me in the store and I continued shopping.  He finally found me about the time I was finished shopping.  When I asked him what took so long, he said he had been looking up and down the aisles for me and couldn't find me.  Turns out he didn't recognize me!  Made me laugh but am thinking I should maybe be a little offended as we have been married for 25 year:)  LOL 

martitalinda
on 11/26/13 11:49 pm

LOL.. don't be offended at all .. that is an AWESOME NSV and I can relate to it too... my DD of 32 years treated me to a manicure and she went shopping while I was getting it done.. when she came back to get me I was sitting at one of the nail dryers at a different table and I see her looking around the salon as if looking for someone and was about to leave when I finally called her name ... she was like 'oh there you are, I was looking for my big mom' LOL and here I was thinking that it was perhaps my hair that threw her off LOL...  Nope you do not need be offended at all ENJOY ... Best wishes on your awesome journey....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

april89love
on 11/27/13 12:08 am - NC

Same thing happened to me after surgery! We also have been married 25 years! Congratulations!!

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 208 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 265 views