ten days

jageneva
on 11/30/13 2:38 pm
Well I'm on day six of my liquid diet. I survived two separate thanksgiving dinners only drinking my optifast. I felt proud that I did not let it bother me I couldn't eat. I now am officially ten days away from surgery. I'm excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time. But feel confident now that I will be successful.
JenniPenny
on 12/1/13 1:55 am - MN

Good for you and boy do I admire you this past week. I don't think I could have done it. Nervous, excited and a whole bunch of other emotions are normal. Enjoy the ride-there's nothing like it. It's amazing, scary, fun and more. I'm 12 yrs out and still have wow moments. Life is good.

Jen 12 yrs post op RNY

Karen M.
on 12/1/13 2:11 am

Wow !!Why so long on your liquid diets ? My surgeon put  me on a liquid diet  for 1 day following my surgery and I'm schedule December 6,2013. However I have to be on soft food  for 2 days as well. You did an awesome job on being on liquid for 10 days because a hard task.

scoobyluvr1
on 12/1/13 2:28 am
RNY on 10/21/13
Great job you should be proud! Your day will be here soon... good luck to you.

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

Missella20
on 12/1/13 8:52 am
RNY on 07/11/13

Great! That is a very big deal! The optifast shakes for Thanksgiving? What a test and you made it! Good for you! I think the optifast 2 weeks before surgery was the hardest part so far. And then the 2 weeks following surgery but not because you will be hungry...it is just a big adjustment. Good Luck!

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

jageneva
on 12/1/13 9:34 am
Thanks everyone. I am very proud and as I am still getting closer I'm finding the excitement is getting more as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 195 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 254 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 264 views