two week post op visit

jageneva
on 12/23/13 12:41 pm

Today I had my two week post op visit. I am down 33 pounds since pre op testing (4 weeks ago} and I am down 15 pounds since surgery. I am very proud and looking for the number to keep going up. I am now officially allowed to start the pured/soft phase. Had some cottage cheese today, not much, but I did and it felt good to have something besides liquids. Getting ready for the holidays and spending time with my family and very excited for the future!

rvtisme
on 12/23/13 2:07 pm
RNY on 12/16/13

How exciting!

I'm only 1 week in from surgery. I HAD to loose 25 pounds prior to surgery and did it!!  I've lost 4 pounds in 1 week, which is making me a bit nervous reading how people have lost 10 or so the first week. Hoping it's not my slow metabolism (darn that thing). I can't wait to have some cottage cheese. I actually told my husband, it's what I'm craving. Christmas eve coming up, and am only able to have liquids, so bummer there. But New Years, I'm treating myself to my cottage cheese!

:)

Good luck to you!

QoftheU
on 12/23/13 2:32 pm - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13
Well, as everyone says, we all lose at different rates... I'm sure you're on track for YOUR body and that's what counts!
Congrats on the poundage you HAVE lost and just keep on keepin on!

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

PetHairMagnet
on 12/23/13 7:05 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Wonderful! Keep it up!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Missella20
on 12/23/13 8:49 pm
RNY on 07/11/13

Congrats to you! Cottage cheese was my friend tooenlightened

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 333 views