yay new shoes and more cardio

moonandstarzz
on 1/22/14 9:59 am - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

Idk if this is a nsv but I actually did about 40 mins of cardio today (something i couldnt do before) since surgery i only been doing 20 mins cause of my shoes, for the past 10 yrs i thought i wore a 11 and would buy those well when trying to do cardio my feet would slide and rub blisters on the balls of my feet, well boy was i wrong on my shoe size. I went to fleet fit sports (i think thats right) and they actually set down and measured my feet a couple different ways and checked arches and then brought out tons of shoes to try on. Turns out Im more of a  9 1/2 in shoes (when standing, and just under a 9 when no pressure on food) however width wise I am a EE, but I ended up finding the perfect shoes, and bought the mens version they had in stock so I could have them that day, and the pair was 110 bucks but it was a older model and I got it for 60 plus tax. So I went to the gym and did the treadmill, the elliptical and the bike. (had my sister with me so I was doing what she wanted and she couldnt handle the elliptical that long lol) Anyways Im sooo excited I dont know when the last time I did that  long of cardio and could have did more. Anyways sorry for rambling thanks for reading.

QoftheU
on 1/22/14 2:38 pm - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

Congrats you!!!  I don't know how you made it that long in those shoes - amazing. 

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 196 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 255 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 265 views