Need to be on here more and NSV

Ceithlenn
on 1/26/14 1:47 pm - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

NSV first. 

I spent about five days with my best friend in Florida and we went shopping in Miami. I am still losing so I wanted to be careful in what I bought but was willing to play a bit and try some things on to see where I was at. My friend is smaller and has always shopped in designer store that I never fit into. We went into All Saints and she was shopping I was looking around and saw this sweater I fell in love with the sale guy tells me I should try it. This sweater was an 8 ( I weigh 186 this was not happening), and I tell him I am sure that is wont fit he does the full up down look and says, " honey it will fit try it on." I DID and IT DID. I bought my first piece of designer clothing as I figured it could be a tunic when I get to goal. 

Now for the be on here more. 

I miss being on here but life has been so hectic I feel I never get around to getting on. I enjoy the support and comfort in knowing others are going through everything I am going through. I am going to try and making coming on more often part of my routine, as routines seem to be the best way for me to be successful in anything I do. I will try to get some new pictures up. I realize I haven't taken any in a few months that are of more than just my face 

Kim S.
on 1/26/14 10:59 pm - Helena, AL

Isn't that fun?  It takes a while to be able to look at something and know if it will fit.  You have to try lots of stuff on, and in MANY different sizes.  I have everything from S to L and 8's to 12's.  You just do not know until you try it, and even in the same brand I have different sizes.

Ceithlenn
on 1/27/14 8:10 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Yeah I understand I already have 12's, 10's, and now an 8 some larges and some mediums. I really am trying hard not to shop too much since I am still losing but its so excited it can be hard. 

Ocalasam
on 1/26/14 11:13 pm
RNY on 12/18/12

Girl, boutiques are my weakness, and sizes tend to run small in boutiques!  Glad you got a taste of it!!!

Ceithlenn
on 1/27/14 8:08 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Thank you! It was truely an amazing feeling. I cried which was weird but it was like a happy cry.

PetHairMagnet
on 1/27/14 12:32 am
RNY on 05/13/13

YAY FOR YOU!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Missella20
on 1/27/14 12:50 am
RNY on 07/11/13

A size 8, wow!!  

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

Ceithlenn
on 1/27/14 8:07 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Thank you most things are still 10's and some 12's but I will take it!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 264 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 276 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 319 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 277 views