Thought I was gonna get sick last night.

SteveWebb
on 2/8/14 12:18 am - NC

Well it almost happened, I'm getting in all my liquids and protein everyday, but last night I drank to much to close together and almost got sick.  It was a terrible feeling, I went to brush my teeth and had to sit on the edge of the tub until I felt better.  Then at 330 in the morning I woke up to go to the bathroom and felt sick again.  I took some nausea meds and more pain meds and went back to sleep.  Feel great this morning, but I will space my liquids a little better today.  I kind of pu**** when taking my meds.  To many swallows of liquid during that time.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

baepage
on 2/8/14 12:36 am - MA
RNY on 04/22/13

I still get that sick feeling if I drink too fast.  Just this morning I woke up thirsty and started chugging down a water, thought it was going to come back up.  You would think after 10 months I would know to slow down, just a habit of drinking too fast all those years.  Glad you feel better today.

Barbara

x5tabbitha5x
on 2/8/14 1:04 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 02/03/14

I had that around day 4. So glad i didnt actually get sick though. It would have been painful. Im glad you are doing well! Feel free to message me if you wanna chat at all, i had my surgery on monday. :-)

Lovetocruz
on 2/8/14 10:06 am - Nashville, NC

Been two months, and it still happens alot.  I have lots of pills, twice a day.....very hard to take pills and not have nausea.  Just have to go slow.  Dont make the mistake of taking them at same time.....oh wow!