Ninja type mixer

SteveWebb
on 2/11/14 8:08 am - NC

I forgot to mention that I bought a ninja type mixer today at Fred's for 26.00.  It has the small mixing bowl and a larger one.  It seems to work real well at a fraction of the cost.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

dccyr
on 2/11/14 10:19 am

I have been using a Ninja for a while now.  I love it!  Does the same work that a vitamix and is way cheaper.  Got mine at Costco.

molly3613
on 2/11/14 10:48 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

My Ninja  is fantastic.  It is a blade that sits down in a large cup ... Like a small, light blender.  Not like a mix master.  I have made at least one shake a day in it for a year and a half and it is still going strong.  It came with a large pitcher for storage and other things I dont use. i just use the one container with the blender blade and keep churning out shakes.  And somemchicken salad.  I got it at Sams for $40 two summers ago. If and when it breaks I am going to buy another one just like it.  Immediately!  

Justcallmesuz
on 2/11/14 12:34 pm
RNY on 05/08/13

I have a nutibullet and love it!

HW~278

CW~131

GW~160

selhard
on 2/11/14 2:02 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

...my only problem with my perfectly-working Nutribullet is it now comes in my favorite color red and I'm too cheap to justify replacing it!