Vacation Successes!!

Nancy B.
on 3/25/14 12:50 am - ND

My family and I had a great vacation in Tucson, Arizona last week!  I had no trouble fitting in the airplane seat and buckling the seat belt (was really worried about that).  The weather was wonderful and the 85 degree weather didn't bother me a bit - that's a first.  I actually wore shorts - they were walking length but still- they were shorts!  I haven't worn shorts since I was in my 20's.  I was able to wear a t-shirt to support my daughter's college softball team - again something I haven't done in many, many years!  I wasn't overly careful about what I ate and when but didn't go overboard and even managed to lose a pound on vacation!  Must have been all the walking, etc.  I enjoyed the time spent with my husband and daughters more than I have been able to in years.  I didn't sit out while they did activities together like I have done for years (except the airplane museum - that was lack of interest not lack of energy - lol).  Anyway - just feeling happy with the result of my weight loss this far.  I have a long way to go but feeling hopeful that things will only continue to improve as more weight comes off! 

March 2014 - 240 pounds (down 125 pounds)

At my heaviest weight - 365 pounds :(  Ugh I hate this picture!! 

marymo362
on 3/25/14 1:45 am
RNY on 03/18/14

Congratulations on your hard work paying off! That's awesome! 

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Caroline K.
on 3/25/14 2:59 am

Congratulations!

Referred to Guelph, Dec. 3/12. Orientation: Mar 7/13. NUT/SW/RN Jun 18/13. Nutrition Class Jul 3/13. NUT/SW/RN Aug 19/13. Post-op Nutrition Class Dec 30/13. Approval for surgery from Dr. Jules Foute Nelong Feb 10/14. Surgery Apr 23/14.

southernpeachnc
on 3/25/14 5:44 am

Wow, you're looking good!  You're doing so well. Congratulations!

Can't Never Did Nothin !!  

PetHairMagnet
on 3/26/14 3:24 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Whoo hoo, that is just fantastic. YAY FOR YOU! And I am jealous you were in warm weather--freezing my tail off here! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 212 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 305 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 266 views