NSV Moment

Brimiller808
on 5/6/14 12:14 pm - Austin, TX
RNY on 10/29/13

My office recently joined forces with a couple of other offices at the University. It has been months of planning with a few group meetings. Today one of the ladies introduced herself saying that she doesn't think she has ever met me. This must say a lot about my sparkling personality!    I had to remind her that we've been to several meetings together but she still insisted that she has never seen me. So I pulled out my security badge (the kind that gets you in and out buildings) that had a picture on it of me from a few years back. She then exclaimed "Oh my God!  I do know you!" she congratulated me on the weight loss and said I need a new badge ASAP so I could show off. I told her that I'll just keep the one I have as inspiration. There sure is a difference between now and then.

Now if I could only get to the 100 pound weight loss!  One day I'm a pound away and the next I'm 3-4 pounds away. I need to ditch the scale!!!  

Happy as a clam!

Cunning_Pam
on 5/6/14 12:38 pm
RNY on 12/18/13

That's excellent! When people who have seen you in the past no longer recognize you, you know you've done well. Kudos!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

E R.
on 5/6/14 3:14 pm - Switzerland

Well done! 

RNY:  4 June 2013

martitalinda
on 5/6/14 9:44 pm

AWESOME NSV ... CONGRATS!!! I did that 1 pound away then 3-4 pounds away and even 5 pounds away dance when I was sooooooooo wishing to get to that 100 pound loss mark ... and then it happened and kept happening just like it will for you... you will wake up and will be there ... don't ditch the scale ... it is an awesome tool IMO ... I just don't allow it to bug me LOL

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

katekeeler
on 5/7/14 4:26 am - Canada

Fantastic!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 297 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?