back to the old stuff

angie1973
on 5/7/14 7:19 pm
RNY on 09/25/13

I am exercising like crazy now that i got my "old" dvds. Tony little tae bo amped . I ordered kettleworx and slim in 6 programs and i just dont like em. So i ordered the old school stuff. It worked before so i know it will again. I love doing it and i sweat like crazy when i do them. Still walking and doing walk away the pounds still fun too.

Angie1973 

JJ0609
on 5/7/14 11:27 pm

Way to not give up! Go with what works for you!

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

karin602
on 5/8/14 10:27 am - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

I like he Leslie sansone walk at home . I have two left feet and can manage her easy steps. The five mile DVD works up quite a sweat. With my lupus in flare I can't do it as often as I would like but when I am having good days I take full advantage of them. Tried Richard Simmons but I don't have the coordination and end up usually just jogging to the DVD!

Karin

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 286 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 181 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 312 views