What's on the menu today, RNYers?

Louise1974
on 7/18/14 10:06 pm

Good morning!

Sunny and beautiful here this morning!!!!

B:  choc shake

While hiking:  protein bar and chicken salad sandwich and cherries

After hike:  out to dinner with my husband, I always want a burger and fries after hiking, I am going to get something that is a better choice

I have a medium hike planned for today, 6 hours or so.  It is one of my all time favorites so I can't wait!

Have a great day everyone! 

karenp8
on 7/18/14 10:39 pm - Brighton, IL

Good morning everyone. Your hike sounds like fun Louise! I just got back from walking 3.7 miles with Lily. It sure is beautiful weather here today! We saw rabbits and squirrels and even frogs this morning,so my right arm feels longer than my left about now! Later I will finish up my exercise with 20 minutes on the exercise bike. I have my first batch of vitamins in and am working on fluids too. Here's the eats: B1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2oz deli turkey with cheese and 1/2 c Greek yogurt S apple with peanut butter D 31/2 oz ground beef patty with cheese and 1/2 c green beans S Greek yogurt with some nuts added. I eat burgers,Louise,just not usually a whole one and without the bun. A local sandwich shop knows I don't eat bread and puts the meat and cheese in a bowl and warm it up. It tastes delicious! I really don't even miss the bread. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

mobailey68
on 7/19/14 12:18 am
RNY on 02/24/14

Good Morning! Just got back from my usual walk (4 1/2 miles). Exercise is done for the day unless I can talk the young man that I watch on Saturday nights to go for a walk before dinner. Once in a while I can get him to go but usually he resists. 

Getting excited to see the Ocean. It's been kind of crazy here in Downtown Olympia, we have out yearly fair at Capital Lake going on. The parade is today. Olympia is kind of funny because we have lots of parades. Arts Walk parade, Pride parade, Pet Parade, and the Lake Fair parade, then there is the Toy Run during the holiday season. It's not exactly a parade but most of the downtown businesses are ou****ching all the motorcycles passing through. it is so loud but in a good way. I LOVE OLYMPIA!

Well here is my plan for the day...

B: 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup raspberries and Splenda, 1/2 scoop of Isopure mixed with Crystal Light

S: Cheese stick, 1/2 scoop Isopure mixed with Crystal Light

L: 2 oz Teriyaki Chicken, 2 oz zucchini

S: Cheese stick, 1 oz steak strips jerky

D: 2 oz Teriyaki Chicken, 2 oz zucchini, I will also have 2 sugar-free Popsicles 1 hour after dinner

TOTALS: Calories 650, Protein 83, Carbs 40, Fat 11

Water: 48 down so far, will have minimum of 96

Vitamins: on track

Exercise: 90 minutes of walking: 4 1/2 miles

Have a great weekend,

Mo

HW:332 (12/17/13) SW:282 (2/24/14) GW:132 CW:164 (12/19/14) TWL:168

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/14 12:23 am

Good morning.Vitamins are in 32 oz of water are in.Exercise Is sailing today.

B:Coffee with skim milk/Egg omelet with ww cheese and two small pieces of bacon

L:Yogurt

S:Cheese 

D:Steak and Zucchini

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 7 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views