Daily Debrief, how did it go today?

Louise1974
on 7/17/14 10:21 am

Hi everybody!

I stuck pretty close to my plan today.  I got inspired at lunch and made a roasted chicken and sauteed zucchini, yummy!  I also made whole wheat blueberry muffins with my kids and for the first time in months I didn't struggle with that.  I ate one for snack and haven't eaten more.  The truly incredible thing is that my kids were WILD today and DEMANDING and giant pains in my bee-hind.  Bless them.  That usually triggers the heck out of me and I find myself eating before I even know what I am doing but that didn't happen today.  Yeah me!  Change is possible!!

I am now heading into my witching hour so if I am gonna get into trouble this is when it would happen.  I am a little hungry now so I think I will have a snack and eat it upstairs while watching my current netflix obsession, The Killing.  I am thinking about making a chicken salad sandwich with lettuce and tomato, that is really substantial and I don't think it will trigger me as much as something sweet.  I ate pretty lightly today so I think my plan can manage it. 

How did it go for you?

MyLady Heidi
on 7/17/14 12:23 pm

I am recovering from surgery so my doctors want me to eat eat eat, which I can't do.  I was only eating clear liquids, now I can have anything healthy I want and I have zero appetite.  I ate half a hamburger and a protein bar today.  That's not good.  I guess I need another healthy snack.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 3 replies · 23 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 258 views