Daily Debrief, how did it go today?

Louise1974
on 7/21/14 11:21 am

Hello everybody!

I haven't been around for a day or two because I have been BUSY with gardening and being outside and generally loving life!!

Back to work today and feeling a little blue, I think PMS has arrived.  I ate well today despite it.  I am entering the time of night where it can all go to hell, so I thought it would be good to check in!  I am sitting down now with snack (frozen yogurt: plain yogurt, monk fruit extract, raspberries in the ice cream maker, yummo!).  I am headed to bed after this. 

Feeling grateful for all the sunshine and opportunities to be outside, and grateful for how strong I feel these days. 

How are you doing today?

Sherrie P.
on 7/21/14 11:29 am
RNY on 02/06/13

Better today. Yesterday was not the best eating day; I ran a 5k on Saturday and had a bit of oh-I-worked-this-off mentality yesterday!

I was much closer to my calorie goal today. I also had a pretty kick-ass Zumba class.  I try to keep burning those calories!!

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

Reinette
on 7/21/14 12:53 pm - Marlborough, MA
RNY on 06/16/14

I did ok today.  I spent an hour at the gym (First time back since the surgery) and took it easy.  Walked for 15, reclined bike for 15, and did the arm pedal machine for 15.  The rest of the 15 was just scoping out the place and talking with a trainer.  Bought 3 sessions and I start those next week.

Did ok with my food and water but could be better on the water though.  Had issues at lunch and got what I guess everyone calls the "foamies" or "stuck".  I think I ate too fast and it was a dense lunch (1/2 cup green chicken chili with beans).  Took forever for it to go away and I thought I was going to throw up at one point.  I really really hate throwing up.  When I do I have issues stopping to the point I always have an antiemetic in my purse.

Already prepared my lunch for tomorrow so I'm ahead!

HW: 333; Weight at 1st visit: 318.6; SW: 304.4; CW: 218.4

Racewalker48
on 7/21/14 1:02 pm
RNY on 02/17/14

Hello,

Got alot of work done yesterday getting my condo ready for sale.  I think I over did it, as today, I could hardly stand up straight.  I have been diagnosed with facet joint syndrome recently, which causes flares of lower back pain.  I look like Quasimoto right now.  Fortunately, I will be getting pain injections into my lower back tomorrow, I am hoping that this will help as I can hardly walk right now.  It's a frustrating condition, as I just started to work out with my trainer again after losing weight and was making good progress regaining my strength.  My last workout caused a flare, so I need to take it easy.  I am supposed to get instant relief from these shots, with a duration of pain control of days to months.  Crossing my fingers that all goes well tomorrow and I leave the doctor's office standing upright!

Most Active