Daily Debrief, how did it go today?

Louise1974
on 7/24/14 11:16 am

GREAT day today!  Made a few off plan choices when at the beach with friends and kids (chex mix, that is all it takes) but it was very moderate.  If I had planned it better and eaten more mindfully I totally could have included said snacking in my days plan.  But it was pretty mindless and not really fabulous anyway but I am glad that it was just a very small amount.  I made an amazing dinner and am eating chocolate chia pudding right now (thank you for the inspiration Poet Kelly!)  It is amazing.  In am in love.  And very very very full.  Which is great!  Yogurt and smoothies and pudding...   good for dessert/snacky food but they are all slider foods for me and I can just eat and eat and eat.  But this stuff must be expanding as we speak because I am pleasantly full.  I think it will become a nightly favorite.  I think I will like a vanilla or coconut recipe even more than the chocolate so I will totally be trying that tomorrow.  I am thinking of splurging tomorrow and some real vanilla bean so I can really make it fabulous. 

No formal exercise today, I had a passel of kids all day.  But I lugged them all to the beach in the double stroller and on my back, up and down hills, and I hula hooped for quite a while this afternoon.  I am perfecting a trick and am feeling very fancy about it!

How did it go for you today?

poet_kelly
on 7/24/14 11:21 am - OH

How did you make your chia pudding?  I gotta go get some more chia seeds - the little Kroger store in my little town doesn't carry them, I have to drive about 40 minutes to the next bigger town to buy them.  I've been making mine with a blend of almond-coconut milk, chia seeds, a mashed banana, a little splenda and some vanilla extract.  I like it a whole lot with some blue berries and some sliced almonds on top of it.  It is really filling.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Louise1974
on 7/25/14 8:32 am

I did milk with chia seeds, monk fruit extract, cocoa powder and vanilla.  I want to try it with coconut milk, that sounds awesome!

Most Active