What's on the menu today, RNYers?

Louise1974
on 8/8/14 7:57 pm

Good morning!  I am headed out this morning for vacation.  I still have a million things to do before I leave and i can't wait to just be in the car already!  I won't have wifi when I am gone so I will be out of touch.  I am really hoping that I will be able to keep up my good habits when I am gone. 

Time since surgery: 22 months

S:  tea with soy milk

B:  chia pudding

L:  veggies with hummus

S:  strawberries and almonds

D:  out to eat, probably fish and veggies

Goals for my trip:

Move as much as possible!

No stress eating!  I will be with my wacky step  mom so i need to be alert to handling stress.  She can be horribly offensive, she is selling this "magic" skin cream and is always trying to get me to use it for my sagging skin and age spots...  I worked out a deal with my husband that for every time she mentions it I can have a massage with my favorite massage therapist.  So bring it on crazy lady!

Have a great week everyone!!!!!!

AnnyBananny
on 8/8/14 10:29 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good luck, Louise, Im confident you'll be able to keep your plan and yourself first and manage stress without going out of control!

Here's a link to those brownies I mentioned yesterday, they really were a huge hit - my gluten-free godmother, my vegan friend, and my 3 year old niece all gobbled up 2 or 3 each. I stuck to the one I had planned and was very satisfied. They're gooey and soooo chocolatey, but too sweet, so I feel like they're perfect. And they're practically a vegetable with all that zucchini, right? I switched to using maple syrup this time, over honey, so they'd be vegan, and it brought the calories per brownie down to 75 with the ingredients I used!

Going to be a somewhat odd day for me eating-wise, so I'm also going to have to stay on plan. I'm headed to a BodyPump class, then going to my parents' in Lancaster, than we're going to a birthday party is Harrisburg, then we're going to the minor league baseball game. I feel like I'm mostly going to be eating in the car!

Time since surgery: 21 weeks

B: Loaded Greek Yogurt

S: Chike and .5oz turkey pepperoni if I need it, which after BodyPump I probably will!

L: 2oz Boar's Head deli turkey, 1 Babybel light, .5oz Fiber Gourmet Wheat Thinables

S: almonds

D: Cookies and Cream Quest Bar

S: .5oz sea salt chick peas, if I need them!

TOTALS: Calories 846, Protein 92, Carbs 67, Fat 39

V/W: started

E: BodyPump!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Dcgirl
on 8/8/14 10:37 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning, Louise and Anny! Louise, don't you love "helpful" people who point out our physical flaws?! Lol! Have a good trip and I have no doubt you will stay on plan!

Anny, sounds like you have an awesome plan in place. I am also going to be all over the place today. Class at the gym this morning and then I am off to Baltimore to my friends pool and then to see Heart in concert on a pier while picnicking. Very off-schedule for me. I am still up that pound from yesterday. Sigh. 

Time since surgery: almost 8 months

b: Chike!!

l: a spinach and fontina chicken sausage, cherries

s: light and fit yogurt with chia seeds and almond slices (1 tbsp each)

d: tbd but it better have a lot of protein cuz I'm only at 44 g with my menu

Have a great weekend, everyone! Em 

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/14 12:23 am

I am sure you are up because of sodium.When I got under 200 I would yo yo for a couple of days.Salt is a major culprit sometimes.Or constipation. Have a good day.Em you are doing such a great job.

B:Protien coffee/slice of ham with eggs

L:Salad with shrimp

D?

Vitamins are in.Water is going down.Have a great day