What's on the menu today, RNYers?

Louise1974
on 8/17/14 2:15 am

Helloooo!!!!  I am back from vacation.  Re-entry is a $%#^%!

Time since surgery:  23 months

S:  tea with soymilk

B:  sliced tomato with olive oil, fresh oregano and chives and nasturtium flowers (omg yummo) and bacon

L:  burger on the grill with heaps of grilled veggies

S:  kale chips

D:  black beans with grilled veggies, tomato slices, and corn on the cob

My vacation was lovely but I am so glad to be home.  I seriously overdid it on vacation, not enough sleep and some really big physically exhausting days so my big goal for today is to rest, eat well, and drink a ton of water.  I had an amazing time though and ate really really well.  We had a rental house and ate nearly every meal at the house, lots of fresh veggies and grilled meat and fish.  It was awesome.  I also made those zuchini brownies, TWICE!  They were amazing!!

karenp8
on 8/17/14 4:21 am - Brighton, IL

Sounds like you had a great vacation! I am so jealous!! Rainy cloudy day here in Illinois but Lily and I got 2.13 miles in before we had to call it quits or get wet. I will finish my walk downstairs on the treadmill when I finish here. It makes me sad because it's not nearly as much fun but I will get it done. I will also spend 20 minutes on the bike too. Post op one week shy of 2 years and weight at 120.8 today. I have been between 120 and 123 for one year which is truly a miracle! On track with vitamins and fluids so far too. Here's the eats:B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 1 c chili--yummy! S apple with peanut butter D 31/2 oz pork chop and 1/2 c green beans S popcorn . Hope everyone is having a good weekend wherever they are!

Most Active