Back home! So thrilled to be sleeping in my own bed and starting over tomorrow morning!

Louise1974
on 8/26/14 1:43 pm

I have been traveling a ton this month, way too much really.  I just got back from a marathon day at the airport which ended a marathon week of traveling back home to go to a wedding and visit family.  And as my favorite blogger Glennon Melton says (go google her, she is amazing), Holy sweet Jesus riding a bicycle, it was a hot mess out there this week.  Bad behavior, way too much alcohol being drunk by way too many family members, heaps and piles of the worst sort of junk food you can imagine, not enough sleep, wild children, miserable husbands, and one very unbalanced sister in law.  The stress did me in a bit.  I kept my food together, sortof.  But I really didn't do the things that keep me sane and healthy.  So I am headed to bed right now, and tomorrow, I will start fresh.  I will breath fresh clean air.  i will eat fresh clean food.  I will somehow spend a few moments by myself in peace and harmony even if it means I let my children watch tv to get it.  I will drink lots of water.  I will move my body.  I will surround myself with sober sane people who speak with kindness.  In short, I will de-toxify.  I am so glad to be back home and super glad to have access again to my computer so I can check in with you all, it helps me immensely!  When you have to de-tox from crummy food choices or unbalanced relatives, what do you do?  I need all the help I can get!

iloveravens
on 8/27/14 4:19 am
RNY on 08/13/14

Welcome home!

Lanie; Age: 43; Surgery Date (VSG): 8/12/14 w/complications resulting in RNY next day;

Height: 5' 6" SW: 249 Comfort Zone: 135-140 CW: 138 (10/13/17)

M1: -25 lbs M2: -12 M3: -13 M4: -7 M5: -11 M6: -10 M7: -7 M8: -7 M9: -3 M10: -8 M11: -4 M12: -4

5K PR - 24:15 (4/23/16) First 10K - 53:30 (10/18/15)

Most Active