Computer is on the fritz and I am mostly upset that I can't post on OH!!

Louise1974
on 8/31/14 11:22 am

I HATE technology.  Well, actually I love it when it works, which it never does.  NEVER.  it hates me I am sure of it!  And the thing I am the most upset about is that I can't post and check in on OH!  I could care less about the online banking or the work I can't do!  Haha!!  I can read posts on my phone but for some reason I can't post from my phone.  If this computer nonsense keeps up I will have to head over to the verizon store and get them to show me how to do it.  The young men who work there know me well, I am sure they mock me terribly behind my back but they are generally sweet to my face!

So if I am not posting that is why!  But I am still over here, trying my best, and reading your posts daily!

crqvingchange
on 8/31/14 11:29 am

I certainly would like the answer to this question.  I set up my OH account on my phone months ago, and was posting fine, and then one day it just would not accept any characters when I tried to rely to posts.  Also, if I have a window open with OH, Google will not accept any characters in the search function, I have to close the OH window first.  I would love to reply to posts when I am away from my laptop, but the way the phone is I have to wait until I get home to reply and sometimes that's too late.  I have no trouble reading posts, although they are slow to load.

Grim_Traveller
on 8/31/14 11:53 am
RNY on 08/21/12
On August 31, 2014 at 6:22 PM Pacific Time, Louise1974 wrote:

I HATE technology.  Well, actually I love it when it works, which it never does.  NEVER.  it hates me I am sure of it!  And the thing I am the most upset about is that I can't post and check in on OH!  I could care less about the online banking or the work I can't do!  Haha!!  I can read posts on my phone but for some reason I can't post from my phone.  If this computer nonsense keeps up I will have to head over to the verizon store and get them to show me how to do it.  The young men who work there know me well, I am sure they mock me terribly behind my back but they are generally sweet to my face!

So if I am not posting that is why!  But I am still over here, trying my best, and reading your posts daily!

This one seemed to post just fine.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active