Quest bars.. Preference?

Angela_Italiana
on 9/18/14 5:58 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13

I'm looking to order some Quest bars and have only tried one flavor in the past. What's your preferred flavor?

Thanks all!

Chilipepper
on 9/18/14 6:36 am

I love the almond ones. They sell them retail at the Vitamin Shoppe also

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Chilipepper
on 9/18/14 6:43 am

J just looked at their site, they now have protein chips. Whey protein with 23 grams of protein. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Angela B.
on 9/18/14 6:54 am

Apple Pie, yum! 

HW: 273 SW: 255 CW: 134.4 GW: 120       RNY 11/4/2013 

AnnyBananny
on 9/18/14 7:44 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Are you going to order individual bars? I have literally ordered one of every flavor, except the coconut one, just to try - I recommend it. Some I didn't real care for, but not so much that I couldn't finish them!

Vanilla Almond Crunch and Cookies & Cream are my favorites. I also like Cookie Dough and the Chocolate Chunk one (i think this is the lowest calories of all). The Cinnamon Roll flavor was yummy. 

Was not a fan of the fruit flavored ones - lemon, apple, berry or the PB&J. The peanut butter ones are just ok and they have the highest calories, so I tend to think they aren't worth it.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

basilmk
on 9/18/14 2:35 pm - FL
RNY on 01/07/14

My fav is the coconut! 

RNY 1/7/2014 with Jeffery Lord, Pensacola, FL

Dcgirl
on 9/18/14 10:26 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Chocolate chunk is also a fave of mine, and the calories are lowest :)  I also love cookies and cream and also cookie dough!  I am not big into non-chocolate flavors lol.

I also tried a Think Thin chocolate brownie bar for dinner on-the-go last night.  It was higher in calories (230) but also 20 g of protein and delicious.

Angela, does www.netrition.com deliver to London?  They have AWESOME products.  Loving the Kay's Naturals honey mustard jalapeño sticks right now.  12 g of protein.

:)

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/14 8:18 am

I do like the chocolate chip cookie dough ones.I know some have made me sick after eating like feeling a little wonky. 

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/19/14 12:21 am

Fyi i dump on quest bars. If you can please check your Blood sugar after eating one . 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/14 2:29 am

Thank you.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 233 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views