OMG! I Cheated!!.... Bad Girl!!!

C_Turner221
on 12/15/14 9:52 am
RNY on 12/22/14

Hello Everyone!

I made a mistake and kissed a snake! I am currently on Week 2 of my pre-op liquid diet. My Surgery is next Monday... I have lost 12 pounds. 

I cheated yall ... OMG... I had some Chipotle!!!!! Uggh! I'm so sorry guys... It was delicious .. But I'm back to reality tomorrow ... Had my last hoorah hoorah... Is that bad??? 

I'm confident in my ability to stick to the task on a long term... Just felt like having a final meal... 

Smile Life Looks Good on YOU!   Crystal    

Deana_
on 12/15/14 10:45 am

Tisk tisk!!!

get right back on track!!! :) 

one week to go for us 

C_Turner221
on 12/15/14 9:44 pm
RNY on 12/22/14

I know right! I just was like... OMG... Reality Hit! No more of my favorite. So it was like a requirement on my bucket list LOL! Oh well... I am back on track now. 

Yass One Week Surgery Buddy! I am nervous and excited all at the same time. You doing better on your liquids?

CHELLEYGIRL
on 12/16/14 12:31 am - PALMDALE, CA

I love chipotle!!! You'll have it again! Good luck on your journey!!!! 

HW-258 SW- 247 CW-147 Surgery date-8/11/2011

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 12/16/14 3:10 am
RNY on 08/05/19

One year post-op, and I do have Chipotle! Order a bowl and skip the rice, and you've got a bowl of meat, beans, and salsa-- lots of protein! One bowl is usually 3 to 4 meals for me, so I'll package it up in tiny tupperware cups and have several days' lunch.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

poet_kelly
on 12/16/14 3:26 am - OH

Why do you think you won't be able to eat it anymore?  I love Chipotle and it is one of my favorite places to eat.  I get a bowl with just a little brown rice (since I tolerate rice OK, but not everyone  does), black beans, peppers and onions, salsa, cheese and just a little guacomole.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MyLady Heidi
on 12/15/14 11:27 am

Ahhh Well, its not the end of the world.  I like Chipotle so I would say if you have to cheat you might as well do it with something good.  Start again tomorrow.

C_Turner221
on 12/15/14 9:45 pm
RNY on 12/22/14

Thanks! I kinda felt like I was cheating on my Surgeon!! LOL! Guilt will eat you alive! LOL! Oh well! I am doing great! Thanks for the encouragement! 

kms21189
on 12/15/14 11:32 am - west fargo , ND
RNY on 12/09/14

Better now then later......im going on week 1 post-op and am going crazy with the restrictions.....there is only so much soup you can eat.

C_Turner221
on 12/15/14 9:46 pm
RNY on 12/22/14

Right! By day 5, I was meal replacement OUT! LOL! Anywho... We can do this . We are almost there! :) 

Stay Encouraged!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 329 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 339 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 287 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 457 views