STAGE 2 PUREE

sharronosia
on 4/6/15 11:19 am

Any suggestions on puree receipes. Going into stage 2 (puree) and noy sure what to expect or eat. Any and all suggestion and commentscare welcome

Emiepie
on 4/6/15 11:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hello! Did your surgeon or healthcare team give you a list? My favorites on my list were: refried beans, cottage cheese, and mashed hard boiled eggs. I also liked peanut butter with banana. Mashed potatoes didn't set well with me but I could do mashed sweet potato. Good luck and take it easy.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 4/6/15 3:02 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I never pureed in a blender or anything, and didn't eat baby food.... Stuck with cottage cheese, yogurt, cutting things really small and making sure their was plenty of liquid or a little gravy or something. The refried beans/salsa/cheese was good and the ricotta/sauce/cheese....in a small dish and then microwaved for a few moments. Check out World according to Eggface blog.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

brendaslp
on 4/6/15 3:56 pm

Sharronosia:  I had my surgery in 2001.  Had RNY.  I enjoyed the refried beans, cottage cheese, whipped yogurt, cream soups, etc. But my favorite was Wendy's chilli.   Put in blender and pulse on puree.  It comes out very smooth and sometimes added little more cheese.  My one piece of advice.  Get to  the gym, walk, bike, etc.  I did not grasp the importance of do everything as the greatest weight loss comes in the first year!!!!  I did lose 124 pounds.  Have had no complications and had two reconstructive surgeries.  Very happy with it.  Hope all goes well for you.  Brenda from Nashville TN

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 307 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views
Recent Topics