Tired of my same old Protein Powder

Katie_Kat
on 4/13/15 5:51 am
RNY on 06/10/13

Hi, I use  Nectar Protein Powders and I like the Cappucinno and the Vanilla Torte, I did not care for the others, but I recently checked the flavors and Saw that there are some flavors I did not know about.

Has anyone tried the Double Stuffed Cookie?   Or the Dragon Fruit Passion ?     

Any other yummy flavors out there?   OR other brands that have a coffee flavor?    That flavor I won`t give up, lol....It is my morning subsitute for coffee....willing to try other brands though....    Did I read about a Choc/Peanut butter?

Thank You

Katherine     

RNY 6/2013

S/W  256

C/W  126

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/15 7:16 am
RNY on 05/04/15

My husband bought a pack of Syntrax samples to try before we go under the knife, and I have to say the Double Stuffed Cookie is DELICIOUS!! I'm only sad that I can't drink it during the liquid post-op phase (it has actual little cookie chunks in it). I didn't like the passion fruit (or any of the fruity ones, really) but my hubby really liked it.

helionoftroy
on 4/13/15 7:26 am - Lexington, SC
RNY on 03/23/15

I've been adding decaffeinated instant coffee in with my morning chocolate protein shake. Taste just like I'm drinking a mocha latte. I'm going to try it with vanilla protein next.  

sunnyd2b
on 4/13/15 8:18 am

HELLO this is not in reply to the post I just noticed that you are from Lexington SC I am not far from you I live in Allendale SC and I will be having my surgery on May 26 (VS)

helionoftroy
on 4/13/15 10:07 am - Lexington, SC
RNY on 03/23/15

Hi and welcome. There's a South Carolina group here but nobody really posts. Great success to you.

LowcountryGal
on 4/17/15 8:34 am - Charleston , SC

Try Dymatize Protein Powder.  I now that Vitamin Shoppe carries it.  The fudge brownie, cookies & cream and birthday cake are my favorite.  They only have 2 carbs per scoop.

Most Active
Recent Topics