Premier protein vs pure protein

khunton
on 8/20/15 2:09 pm

has anyone tried the pure protein drinks? Kinda getting tired of the same premier protein and thought about changing it up for a bit. The pure protein drinks have 23 grams protein and if I remember right 110 calories for an 11 oz container. Has anyone tried them do they taste good? Especially wondering about the vanilla. Thanks in advance 

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/15 2:32 pm

I like Premier protein I also liked Pure protein. You can buy single cans at the vitamin shop and try them. 

lynnc99
on 8/20/15 4:51 pm

I've used both. My criteria is keeping calories as low as possible (under 150 is a very reasonable target) with protein over 15 gm (also very reasonable). I also look at sugar content, and try to keep it no higher than 5 gm. 

Then there's the flavor factor. See what you like - I like the pure protein 11 oz bottle much better than the one in the can. And I used Premier Protein from Costco for a long time - their formula changes every so often so it's had times I've liked it well, or a little less well. 

Both are convenient and ready to go!

Doingrightin2015
on 8/20/15 5:25 pm
RNY on 03/10/15

I like the premier protein drinks . To change them up sometimes I put them in the ninja bullet with ice and add instant coffee and or sugarfree flavored syrups. Makes them yummy.

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

beachybikegirl
on 8/20/15 10:08 pm

I actually prefer the pure protein drinks over the premier protein.  You can also buy them at Trader Joes.  I like to mix the chocolate and vanilla together.  The 11 oz container also has fiber in it so it pours out with a bit of a strange consistency but the taste is still fine.  I like the taste of the can better so sometimes I mix the can with the bottle to get the best of both.  Sometimes I even mix pure protein with the premier protein drinks  just to mix it up.  Check them out... 

RNY on 6/25/15 Height 5.8 HW/SW 247 CW 142 (Normal BMI 21.5) GW 145

Hit my Goal on 5/1/2016 going for more...

Eggface
on 8/21/15 3:45 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Toss your Premier Shake in the blender with some ice and add some different flavorings... http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2015/03/post- weight-loss-surgery-menus-day-in_14.html is one of my favorites. 

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com