What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

songbird5769
on 10/21/15 6:34 am
Adjustable Gastric Band on 07/07/11

What is Cloud bread?

Emiepie
on 10/21/15 7:11 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I got my recipe on Pinterest. Basically it's a "bread" that uses eggs, cream cheese and cream of tarter. Texture is similar to meringue as you whip the egg whites separate from the yolks and then fold the yolks back in.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Navychic
on 10/9/15 9:17 am
RNY on 02/09/15

HI All.Its been a week or so since ive posted. You just get sooo caught up in our new slimmer life! but oh is it fun, although I must say I am soo not able to keep up with mammata, dang girl you are amazing!!!!

So I traveled for work last week, and although I had that "passing out drama" in Target, I must say over all I enjoyed the trip. I shopped at a new good will (well new to me since it was a new city) and I got this cute hoodie top in the pic for 3$. I so love shopping thrift stores and this looked like it was new off the rack. I usually wear more fitted clothes since for the first time in my life I can actually pull it off, but I love the fact that even in a slouchy comfy top, I still feel great! Well now that was a bust, I can no longer upload pics now... Ill try again when I get home...

But Isn't WLS a wonderful thing!!!

Today my diet is somewhat hodgepodge as I haven't really figured out the details yet, but this is what I have so far.

B-Protein Mocha Coffee

S1- String Cheese

L- I better decide quick as its 1200 here???

S2 -Thin addictive's & LC Light wedge

D-Whatever the boys are doing, minus the starch...

Missed you all!

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

Emiepie
on 10/9/15 11:31 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Missed your posts, glad you're back!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

killinmesmalls77
on 10/9/15 10:16 am, edited 10/9/15 7:11 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/15

So this week was a big week for me. My birthday and my 5 month mark from surgery fell on the same day. My daughter just moved back from Florida so we got to spend my birthday lunch hour power shopping. I completely splurged on new clothes, which I know I wasn't going to do since I am still in the losing phase, but we were having so much fun. There are a few tops that I can actually share with her now, which has never happened. Just a couple of more sizes and I'll be able to wear her pants too.

So today's super cute outfit is a fitted red and black flannel shirt, skinny blue jeans with little rips and red and black flannel sewn behind the rips, and black flats (like Toms, only knockoffs). I need to find a place to take a cute picture, but the lighting in the office bathrooms is so bad.

We are going out to eat tonight, so no idea what I'll be having for dinner. Our weekend will be full of football, serving at the homeless shelter, and cleaning the house.

B = Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla, 1/2 premier protein bar

S = 1 cup Fairlife skim milk with sample packet of Quest Strawberries & Cream protein powder

L = grilled chicken breast with pineapple mango salsa

S = no, snack today

D = ???

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

HW: 276 SW: 254.1 GW: 125 CW: 154.5

Queen JB
on 10/9/15 11:51 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hey Everyone, late post today. I hate Fridays.

How do you post a pic now, after the update? No clue how to get it into the post...the way I used to do it is no longer working. Hmm. But let's just say I look super-cute and let everyone imagine!

This weekend I am running/jogging/slogging/walking my first 5K in a million years. I am so excited. I am a 10000% sure I can't run the whole thing because it's about twice as far as I have run, yet, but I am hoping I might be able to will myself through running 2 miles of it and then walk the rest. I want to join the runner's circle around here!

...11 weeks post-op...

B: Turkey Meatballs, shredded cheese and Greek yogurt

L: 0% Fage Cherry Yogurt

D: Turkey and small Salad

S1: Parmesaen Asiago Crisps

S2: Babybell & Sunflower Seeds

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

NYMom222
on 10/9/15 12:08 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Been a crazy week - as it is Mental Health Awareness Week and there were lots of events to attend. Conference this AM listened to a Lawyer Speak who was on the Commission to investigate the Sandy Hook Tragedy. Wanted to post a pic this AM but didn't know how to do it from my phone. Had to buy all these 'work clothes' that I don't normally wear for these events. Today I had on herringbone pants (Glorified yoga-type pants from NY and Co) a spotted leopard print top that kind twisted on the bottom (from Marshalls) and a Black Cardigan.

B: Fit Frappe Mocha

L: Salad bar at Ruby Tuesday, 2 mini biscuits and 1 crab cake

S: Spaghetti Squash with butter and Parmesan

D: Turkey Chili, w/cheese and sour cream

S: Premier Protein hot chocolate

E: 21-day fix this AM

F: 64+

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

nurserobin
on 10/9/15 1:10 pm

I usually just lurk but decided to post today since I hit my goal yesterday! I am super excited! 1 yr and 1 week post op! I love the sweater Anny I wish I had a crafty bone in my body, but I can dress a wound like nobodys business!

Plans for the weekend! I have a breast cancer walk in the morning and then pack for vacay! Sunday morning we are heading to the beach from there to the happiest place on earth! Yeppers! Disney and Universal bound!

I hope everyone has an amazing rest of the day and weekend and next week!

Vits and water going in

Exercise: 45 min stationary Bike

B turkey sausage

S Italian turkey sausage

L Turkey Bacon and mozzarella sticks with green beans

S SF jello

D chicken breast 1/2 oz cheddar cheese and tbsp. of bacon bits with asparagus

S (working 16 hour shift today) Jif powdered peanuts

I forgot to look up on totals on MFP, lol

I can't figure out how to post an image but my profile pic should be updated to me as of last week and I added a pic of me today on my profile!

Felicity Q.
on 10/9/15 6:59 pm
DS on 09/28/15

I nearly fell out of my chair when you said you were wearing RED!

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13