One Year Out and Weight loss stopped

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/27/15 10:22 am - Baltimore, MD

Yep. Everyone who has posted before me has said it in one form or another. If you want to lose more, you have to change what you're doing. But not only in terms of caloric intake. When's the last time you shook up your workout? Do something new, something harder. Do what you've done before for longer and with more intensity. It takes a combination of the RIGHT caloric deficit window (and you'll have to play with that to find your sweet spot where your body will lose and not go into starvation mode) and an unpredictable energy burning environment (translation: your body doesn't know what to expect so it burns fat to keep up), to get those last few stubborn pounds off!

You can do it, but not if you keep doing what you've always done. Weight loss in general is a matter of using what works until it doesn't work anymore and then figuring out the next thing that works. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's maddening!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!