HELP!! I need some support

DEBGG
on 2/19/16 8:17 pm

I'm ok now. My sugar was low, endo said to lower my settings on my pump again. Thank you all for the cheers and the support. I really don't know what I would do without you all !!!!

kim_pei
on 2/20/16 1:09 am - Canada

Stay strong you can do it!!!  I know it can be a tough challenge but i remember having to do it for 18 day prior to surgery!!!!  Arggg...but 8 months out and i am down almost 130 lbs and life is frickin great!!!  Dont give up before the miracle!!!

Deanna798
on 2/20/16 5:03 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I know you probably can't do this,  but I stopped taking my insulin the day I started my liquid diet. My sugars were not in control anyway,  my A1C was 8.5 at time of surgery. 

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 2/20/16 4:32 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

My stomach growled so loudly I wanted to give hearing protection to anyone sitting near me.  Seriously, after surgery you will not have many of these problems.  Some people say that you are actually doing some detoxing and that causes the headaches.  If that is true for you, then the headaches are a phase and you will work through them now and not after surgery. 

Follow directions, learning that discipline will pay off in the future.  Call office on Monday and see if they have any suggestions. 

Good luck with your count-down to surgery and with the big day.  All I can say is that when I was in pre-op and looked up at the clock is was 7:42 and I decided that was my new lucky number.  I haven't won the lottery yet, but I've been hiking the App Trail and that feels almost as good.

Sharon

wandak
on 2/22/16 12:38 pm - lexington, oh
RNY on 01/05/16

You can do this. I didn't have to do the liquid diet before surgery. I will send a prayer up for you.

Wanda

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 261 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 275 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 318 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 276 views