Day one of liquid pre-op diet.

Heather P.
on 3/14/16 3:57 pm

Oh this is so hard.  I'm not really feeling hungry but I am sooooo tired and weak.  Please tell me this gets easier!

Ht 5'7" HW 406, SW 361

RNY 3/28/16

Deanna798
on 3/14/16 4:16 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Honestly,  the first 3 days sucks.  By day 4 I was good.  Hang in there,  you can do it.  My plan let me drink as much broth as I wanted.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/16 4:36 pm

Okay, just for giggles, I just looked at your profile. You've been a member here since the very day of my discharge from St. Anthony's hospital for my RNY. Since that very day I've lost 160 pounds. I was 229 this morning. 6'1". I had to go through it. It sucked. But let the thought of great weight loss motivate you for now. Good luck. You'll "cross over" soon. 

Sunqueen15
on 3/14/16 5:08 pm
RNY on 03/21/16
Sunqueen15
on 3/14/16 5:11 pm
RNY on 03/21/16

I am on day 7 and I still have 6 days to go before surgery. Today, is honestly the first day I woke up energized, and not wanting real foods that I  used to love. You will even crave and picture healthy things like salad and plain chicken as if it was the most magnificent thing you could ever eat. It is so so hard but I followed the advice from some great people on here and just looked at everyones before and after photos for hours, posted like you are for words of encouragement, and it also helped I ran into an ex at Wal-mart lol I immediately wanted to do whatever I had to, to get thinner ;-) So look very hard for your inner strength and find all things that motivate you and get at it full throttle!! Good luck, you can do this! I'm right there with ya!

Unlimited
on 3/14/16 7:29 pm - WI
RNY on 03/29/16

My liquid diet starts tomorrow - March 15 with surgery March 29.  I have everything prepped in the refrigerator to take along to work with me Tuesday!  I also heard the first three days are tough.  Took today off from work to do last minute errands and have a special lunch today with my oldest son while he is on his college spring break!

Hope today goes better for you =)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 232 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views