Vomiting

Kala2032
on 3/25/16 11:34 pm - Marrero, LA
RNY on 02/08/16

Do you have any pain with it now? many in the middle and radiates? I know i did and ended up being a gallbladder issue. 

I went to the doctor with vomiting and not holding foods down. I went to my PCP instead of surgeon cause he is an hour drive away and i figured just to tell me its a virus (it was going around) i didn't want to go that far.  thankfully in my PCP office we do have a doctor that knows quite a bit on weight management and weight loss surgeries and she was consulted. From the symptoms described she said it could be 2 things. Stoma stenosis Which shows up sometimes 5 weeks post op and i was RIGHT there(which is the strictor the other posters were talking about) or Gallbladder. I was sent home with nausea meds and to call my surgeon when i left the office. My surgeon told me to go to the ER since he was closing before i could get there. In the ER they found it definitely was my Gallbladder cause my pouch and all were fine from the Ultrasound and he can see stones in the gallbladder. I had it taken out a week later. 

Listen to your doctor but make sure you are listening to your body. Dont dismiss any new pains and dont be afraid to call the office even if you think its too much. My doctor would rather see me, tell me everything is fine give me a hug and send me on my way than to find me in the hospital cause i waited til i couldn't take it. 

Height 5' 10, HW: 538 lbs 05/2015, SW: 444 lbs 2/2016, CW:213lbs 8/2017

northernjewlz
on 3/26/16 6:30 am - Canada
RNY on 03/02/16

I try using the smallest spoon in my house.

HW:398 SW:360 CW:347

rny March 2nd 2016 Dr Lindsay.

catwoman7
on 3/26/16 11:42 am
RNY on 06/03/15

if it doesn't improve, call him again.  I had a stricture at four weeks out, and another one at eight weeks out.  I had the same symptoms as you do.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 255 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 269 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views