What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

darlingshell2005
on 6/20/16 12:12 pm
RNY on 06/06/16
darlingshell2005
on 6/20/16 12:15 pm
RNY on 06/06/16

Good morning or should I say afternoon at this point. I sympathize with the hot weather. It's hot in Texas as well. 

time since surgery - 2 weeks 

B: Celebrate vanilla cake batter protein shake with / mootopia 

L: light & fit greek yogurt - Strawberry Cheesecake (I never realized yogurt could taste so good) 

S: Lowfat String cheese 

D: The world according to eggface - ricotta Bake 

totals 645 Calories , 70 grams of protein , carbs 30 grams & fat 27 grams 

G2GAWAY
on 6/20/16 12:29 pm, edited 6/20/16 5:50 am
RNY on 05/16/15

So I am in a training class for two days with food challenges galore here. I had fruit and half a bagel for breakfast. No protein available. They had Trix yogurt.  Seriously? I can't even imagine the nutrition info on that. Lunch option was a bit better. Salad with bay shrimp to add on, so that was good. Some Asian beef thing so a little protein there too. I get to go out for dinner so that is a bit easier. Salmon or steak are the two options at the hotel restaurant. I have to stay away from the brownies and cookies they just brought ito the room. Oh well, it is only 2 days. I will survive. I have beef jerky in my room.

So many places I would love to visit. Hogwarts for sure and I will be going to Universal sometime. Willy Wonka is kind of scary and psychedelic so probably not. Narnia...maybe. what about somewhere in Game of Thrones? Hard to decide, but regardless you probably wouldn't live very long there. 

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

peachpie
on 6/20/16 5:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

QOTD: I have no idea... I'm not much of a reader...but my favorite book of all time is Lord of the Flies... So visiting the island they were shipwrecked on would be of interest to me.

time since surgey: 13+months

m1: 1/3c oatmeal, with fair life milk and berries

m2: 2oz deli chicken breast, 1oz cheese

m3: 2 fresh pineapple spears

M4: hamburger (with bottom bun- no top) and 1left over crabcake

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

The Salty Hag
on 6/20/16 6:44 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Late posting.... Did not pre-plan at all today, but ended up nicely. 

QOTD: I'll have to go with the Wizarding World as well. I love everything about the Harry Potter books. I wish I wasn't a Muggle! 

Time since surgery: 3 years

B: coffee with half & half and Splenda, Stonyfield whole milk plain yogurt with half a scoop of Isopure zero carb creamy vanilla protein powder

L: 3 oz. leftover grilled pork tenderloin, 1 Babybel cheese 

D: 3.5 oz homemade chicken Marsala, 1 oz mushrooms 

Totals: 867 cals, 92 g protein, 31 g carbs, 37 g fat

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty